senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
It looks like this is not needed, or in need of being updated as a bunch of other lines in prologue.rpy have changed. The better way would be to use the attached script.rpy which has the line

Code:
$ inc_patch = False
replaced with

Code:
$ inc_patch = True
I didn't do a full search of all the game files but in a cursory attempt I only found a check for inc_patch in prologue.rpy above the line you deleted. If the dev decides to do more extensive line replacements keyed from that variable, changing the assign seems like the best way to go.

As always, delete the xxxxx_ in front of the file name, extract and put in the game folder.
trying to download the file opens the homepage or download .html file
if someone can re upload the file , thank you

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
trying to download the file opens the homepage or download .html file
if someone can re upload the file , thank you
banner note on top of every page says all newly uploaded files will be unavailable due to an upstream provider undergoing a DDOS attack.

The file isn't needed as far as I can tell as the only thing I have found that it changes is one line in the prologue that says the MC was adopted, which still doesn't meet patreon guidelines, BTW.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
only night call i remember is to pickup her from bar after she's been bashed up.
maybe i have done this scene without knowing. Are there more scenes after this ? this guide is the official guide at OP but its not updated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe i have done this scene without knowing. Are there more scenes after this ? this guide is the official guide at OP but its not updated.
like what? getting calls in the middle of night? i'd say no.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
2 fan-made incest patches. download just the second ? download both?
I made the more recent one but you don't really need it as I see it. All you need to do is ignore the line in the prologue where the MC says he was adopted on the one time through the prologue. After that, there doesn't appear to be any more checks or dialog for the variable I changed and he refers to them as mother and sister throughout.

Alsoro2000

Oct 3, 2020
I've been playing the game and really enjoying it. Thumbs up. It is almost too addicting. A really "just one more day", "just one more day", aspect to it. I was up all night last night playing. Couldn't stop playing until 6am. argg. Really big mistake on my part. Soo tired, all day... but "just one more day, just one more morning"... argg.

I gather the "incest patch"makes it more "incest-y" and not less? I wish there was an option when starting the game for that.

I know there is a throw-away line at the start saying the MC was adopted, but then through the rest of the game this is basically ignored.

Rachel and Evelyn are really hot, and I like their plot lines, but the "mom" thing is a massive turn off for me. I sort of don't understand why the fetish is so huge these days but to each his own I guess.

I wish there was a patch that removed references to mom and sister, and just had them be like the Dad's second ex-wife and her niece or something. That way she could realistically be like late 30s, and the "daughter" (actually niece in this scenario) could be on a first name basis with MC man.

I don't know maybe I'm the crazy one, and oedipus complexes are super common. No shame if that is your kink of course, but like watersports or whatnot, there has got to be some other people like me who are a little turned off by the constant "mom" references. I wish they were on a first-name basis.

anyway, that's my 2 cents. Really enjoying the game otherwise though.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Will there be Evelyn scenes in the new update? I didn't find it in the thread about it.
Aside from some basic background scenes, I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a single Evelyn based patch since the game came into existence 2 years ago.

I wouldn't bother with this game until it's done years from now. Honestly judging by how badly she's been sidelined I wouldn't hold much hope for her getting much focus in the story at all.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes