Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
after talking to Kira at police station during night time, how do i proceed ?
:unsure:
I don't' remember exactly, but at some point she'll invite you to her house and it will be unlocked during afternoon.
Keep visiting Kira at the police station until this happen.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
damn im screw with melaine storyline, as i didn't gift phone to eve.. there will be no night call from eve.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do i unlock the last location ?
get acquainted with kira aka tell her everything and you'll unlock it.

are there tons of missable events ?
tons? no. some yes.

after talking to Kira at police station during night time, how do i proceed ?
keep visiting there and just wait.

damn im screw with melaine storyline, as i didn't gift phone to eve.. there will be no night call from eve.
only night call i remember is to pickup her from bar after she's been bashed up.

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
It looks like this is not needed, or in need of being updated as a bunch of other lines in prologue.rpy have changed. The better way would be to use the attached script.rpy which has the line

Code:
$ inc_patch = False
replaced with

Code:
$ inc_patch = True
I didn't do a full search of all the game files but in a cursory attempt I only found a check for inc_patch in prologue.rpy above the line you deleted. If the dev decides to do more extensive line replacements keyed from that variable, changing the assign seems like the best way to go.

As always, delete the xxxxx_ in front of the file name, extract and put in the game folder.
trying to download the file opens the homepage or download .html file
if someone can re upload the file , thank you

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
trying to download the file opens the homepage or download .html file
if someone can re upload the file , thank you
banner note on top of every page says all newly uploaded files will be unavailable due to an upstream provider undergoing a DDOS attack.

The file isn't needed as far as I can tell as the only thing I have found that it changes is one line in the prologue that says the MC was adopted, which still doesn't meet patreon guidelines, BTW.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
only night call i remember is to pickup her from bar after she's been bashed up.
maybe i have done this scene without knowing. Are there more scenes after this ? this guide is the official guide at OP but its not updated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe i have done this scene without knowing. Are there more scenes after this ? this guide is the official guide at OP but its not updated.
like what? getting calls in the middle of night? i'd say no.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
2 fan-made incest patches. download just the second ? download both?
I made the more recent one but you don't really need it as I see it. All you need to do is ignore the line in the prologue where the MC says he was adopted on the one time through the prologue. After that, there doesn't appear to be any more checks or dialog for the variable I changed and he refers to them as mother and sister throughout.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes