Kick Staff

Sep 15, 2017
Does this game live up to the Rape tag, guys? A game where the one got raped cry, scream and yell like they are about to die. Or just another fake "rape" where only a little bit of force element exist then everyone happily enjoy the sex?

Reactions: libertypics

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this game live up to the Rape tag, guys? A game where the one got raped cry, scream and yell like they are about to die. Or just another fake "rape" where only a little bit of force element exist then everyone happily enjoy the sex?
just forced sex mostly, risa might be loud when mc punishes her for being bad gurl. dunno about rachel bad path.

Is there a drawback to telling Risa you love them both?
not atm besides some awkward scenes in library.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
There are two scenes I remember that could be called rape, but neither of them are violent. Both involve sleep sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are two scenes I remember that could be called rape, but neither of them are violent. Both involve sleep sex.
1 scene with risa on panty thief quest and other when she's posing as her sister and on bad path with jennifer, rachel rapes mc when he sleeps (on good path), lina on forest and whatever is on mon and rac bad paths.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm on the dominant path with Fiona, I wouldn't mind sexual intercourse with her

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes