Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Its the police station skylar skit you have to convince some one not spoiling it for you.
Wierd. I did that originally and now just went back and did that scene both ways and didn't get the achievement either time. Dah well. Life goes on.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm running into an issue I don't really understand. I am assuming that since there is an incest patch, the base game does not contain incest (and I think I remember it not containing incest, but instead doing the landlady/roommate thing last time I played). I did not download or apply the patch, however Evelyn and Rachel are still being referred to as the MC's mother and sister. I also checked the script.rpy file and it says "$ inc_patch = False", so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I DLed this twice from NOPY. Yesterday and just now. Same issue.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i been doing my best to make sure get al photos will path to help but will act or is a sissy i hope for all who take this path in the future can cockhold him is him watch and make him love it sorry but when you see how him acting you understand

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm running into an issue I don't really understand. I am assuming that since there is an incest patch, the base game does not contain incest (and I think I remember it not containing incest, but instead doing the landlady/roommate thing last time I played). I did not download or apply the patch, however Evelyn and Rachel are still being referred to as the MC's mother and sister. I also checked the script.rpy file and it says "$ inc_patch = False", so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I DLed this twice from NOPY. Yesterday and just now. Same issue.
Maybe file uploaded with the prologue patch already installed, so if this is the case you need to get the original version from dev's patreon.

Reactions: grgrgr5

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Still I don't know how to start the path with Jennifer or receive that call from Kira at night... some clues about this?
i use notepad++ to find stuff and to see what give the best point and yes this a point system in this game just because walkthought say nothing about what choice give the most point or - point it there

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i seem to have broken my hud is there a key that shows/hides it? and i dont mean H for text and such my days/time of day hud vanished lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I DLed it from the patreon page, but no luck. Still incest by default. Thanks anyway though.
If I remember the difference the patch makes is whether MC is blood related to them or adopted at very young age in prologue. In both cases he would likely address Rachel and Evelyn as sis and mom for part of the time, since that is what they are to him emotionally.

tilzy5555

Jul 16, 2020
Really yhr only way to do that is to have separate paths. Same with Monica blackmail/romance or Rachel cortuption/romance.

If you're trying to get all achievements and photos in a single play through, the game isn't deeto do that. You'll need to play multiple times to get all of the content.
Okay, so how do you get the route (not the submission one) on a different playthrough ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, so how do you get the route (not the submission one) on a different playthrough ?
Win your matches with her, do not apologize and such. It makes sense and else have a look at the walkthrough. It will give you the important points for those two routes of her.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
lol i said, not! including H for basic hud, everything shows but day/time of day and cash so H doesnt help. its whatever, i just loaded an older save
Why yes in fact you did.... lol. Very sorry about that. Was middle of the night.....
So it's ok now after loading the other save?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes