• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i seem to have broken my hud is there a key that shows/hides it? and i dont mean H for text and such my days/time of day hud vanished lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I DLed it from the patreon page, but no luck. Still incest by default. Thanks anyway though.
If I remember the difference the patch makes is whether MC is blood related to them or adopted at very young age in prologue. In both cases he would likely address Rachel and Evelyn as sis and mom for part of the time, since that is what they are to him emotionally.

tilzy5555

Jul 16, 2020
Really yhr only way to do that is to have separate paths. Same with Monica blackmail/romance or Rachel cortuption/romance.

If you're trying to get all achievements and photos in a single play through, the game isn't deeto do that. You'll need to play multiple times to get all of the content.
Okay, so how do you get the route (not the submission one) on a different playthrough ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, so how do you get the route (not the submission one) on a different playthrough ?
Win your matches with her, do not apologize and such. It makes sense and else have a look at the walkthrough. It will give you the important points for those two routes of her.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
lol i said, not! including H for basic hud, everything shows but day/time of day and cash so H doesnt help. its whatever, i just loaded an older save
Why yes in fact you did.... lol. Very sorry about that. Was middle of the night.....
So it's ok now after loading the other save?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i doing the things until nude photo after i told kira the clues is sakura.. the scene after sakura slap the mc... so how i want to get the clues after this scene??
keep taking her pic until she slap you and then do all of kari date until you can tell her about the clue

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Why yes in fact you did.... lol. Very sorry about that. Was middle of the night.....
So it's ok now after loading the other save?
yeah i probably broke it scrolling back, and reloading etc did not help, so i did the only thing i know that fixes that, an older save lol

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
keep taking her pic until she slap you and then do all of kari date until you can tell her about the clue
There are no interactions with her after telling her about the slap from Sakura. There's one in the police station with Skylar but that seems to be it

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes