Sep 2, 2020
Vaginal With Evelyn means just Licking her :p..Nothing else -Path ended when Mc's Father come - Hope Mc Kicks Him Soon :cool:(y)
Would love to See Mc Banging Evelyn and more :love: (y) (More Evelyn Scenes PLS) :sneaky:(y)
I went through the image folder and got a few counts.

there are 8593 image files this includes animations

3211 images are animations.

That leaves 5.382 of those are 1040 portraits..

So that leaves 4210 Story images and phone and some 132 one shots and icons

259 animation images for evelyn in 4 scenes if i got that right.

and i got 849 image files with eve in it so without the 259 that leaves (edit and yeah that count was with the animation fiels and not from the count without.)

590 images for evelyn. Not all solo and of course not all hot.

She got 1 or 2 dick on face 1 with dick in mouth all without cum and gets 2 times cum on ass if i remember correct.
One time while in tears and the other with the fishnet outfit.
Gets her cunt licked 2 times and does 1 handjob animation although i haven found a still for that one.

Her share in images is in that regard not even close to bad when one divides the project by the girls that are init at this point.

The project is around 2 years old now and got in that time around 400 dev days.
Thats just 5x4x10x2 that seems halfway fair one gets sick and has holidays.

Wich makes 10 renders a day but that doesent take into acount that a good chunk was already made before the game released here.
Although noone nows how much the last year fucked him up but i dont think as much as was premade. So best guess is when taken into acount that most start with more than one update worth to make a good impression, up to a quarter of the project was already one. Also a lot of the intial time intesive work like asset gathering and scene setups and character building morphs skins and clothing living spaces and settings .. basic story and programming and texting. So he worked at least 6 month on this beforehand i would guess.

So a good guess could be 7 to max 8 renders per day seems the development progress. Which btw i think is fine.

Animations are special as in one sets them up and then just leaves the machien running so i would only take 1 dev day for animation for consideration. So they dont matter that much.. he also makes enough money to have multiple fast machines.

The count for the evelyn is in image might be a bit off as not all images that have 2 characters in include both names. But then again in her image count are other included too so that seems then fair.

ps: Yeah i like me some more evelyn too btw but i also dont see it comeing giving said numbers and development speed. Not for a while and maybe never what i hope for.

Last edited:

Dragon11567

May 5, 2020
Is it me or is the escalation a bit "off" here?
I'm increasing relationship etc normally and then all of a sudden my very first breakfast I cook I'm going down on the Mom? For what it's worth I only started this the other day and I've reset a few times with both 0.11.1 and 0.11.2 and this has been my experience.
Is this supposed to happen this way?

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Frae

Oct 1, 2017
So.. Im guessing mom doesn't have any real sex scenes then? I've been skipping the last few updates due to no mom scenes..

r0def

Aug 9, 2017
The best developer with stable updates and decent pictures on animation you need to work 4 points out of 5! + patron Evelyn LOVE <3 more Evelyn <3

Reactions: oldatoz

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only one who has a suspicion, that Evelyn will end up with some scenes with "dad"?
I mean the way she reacts to him and he shows up and she behaves like a"shy little girl who sees her crush" overall is fucking odd and suspicious... I really hope I'm wrong here, but I can shake this feeling... and I don't like that :cautious: :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes