Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
As far as i remember she was the first you could do stuff in earlier releases
I feel like there's discussion between incez games developers that if you're giving too fast the main incez content, the traction of their games are declining, so they try to prolong the teasing or postpone the incez parts with the other non-family character.

But the reality tell difference. We've seen popular incez games from Icstor, Kompas, Faerin, MLT, Perverteer, KsT, Luxee, Motzkey, Stiglet, Saddog, Ptolemy, Milftoon, Palmer, and so many more example ... that after the incez sex scene happen, it's only bring more popularity, more fans, more traction, more money/subscriber for them.

I just don't understand for them developer who try to avoid the main incez attraction sooner. Even the new Big Brother (in Glamour) are hasten the main attraction and minimize the grinding.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
poll on patreon won Fiona +- 50%, Evelyn had less than 13% - can't remember how many % had Rachel
patrons decided about next content, many ppl wants Ev making love with mc but i think we will have proper scenes with Evelyn after finishing investigation in RM ( after saving Rachel from brothel)
familly gonna be happy together again when Rachel end her job there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
having those clues, collecting blackmail material which they had on Rachel we can finally reunite and save our familly and make love with them
i'm expecting threesome in future Ev + mc + Rach :PogChamp:

Last edited:

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Strangely enough the majority is for evelyn but fails in every poll.
Then either the majority isn't for Ev or your understanding of the majority is flawed. I think the majority is for Ev in terms of "would you like to see more of this character" both here and on Patreon, but when it comes to "which character should be the focus of X patch" things get a lot more muddy, particularly because there are a lot of loose ends of plot to tie up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so what there is to do with evelyn? no triggers during breakfast or jogging or photoshoots or at work or college.

got her to send boobpic to kira but that's it.

grace's content was easy to do and extra scenes (photoshoot at park and dressing competition at clothing shop) were nice.

BamID

May 17, 2020
It's not that the Majority is for Ev, it's just that they are the loudest to speak up.

I returned after a long time for my save to be incompatible... Pain.
That's okay, since she changed minor things to comply with new stuff, also she rerendered older scenes.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
made a post about evelyns content based on images. As i thought someone in my position may wonder about numbers too.

That got me a facepalm by mooch1e :)
or maybe because you made a wrong assumption about development time, not factoring coding, writing, work and sleep. plus if you look at the numbers of characters in most scenes, it does seem like it's not as simple as you think.
The problem with that is that we tried as patreons many times. Strangely enough the majority is for evelyn but fails in every poll. I am not implying something fishy is going on but after you witnessed that a few times and finally you get the evelyn vote in only to get some new tease scenes instead of a solid content update you get the feeling you get trolled. But im influenced by other projects i supported where they admitted they milked us. So my take on stuff like this is not worth much if anything at all.
Milky is that you? on discord there's a total of 2000+ members with an average of 290 people that are online, among those the majority of people speak loudly about wanting more Evelyn, BUT there's silent majority that might want something different... and this game, even if we count Evelyn and Rachel doesn't focus on inczst
ency "Amadia" selling girls
Ev works in Amadia agency - we need more clues - who was helping RM (i'm almost sure it was Alice or Melanie - Melanie is working in Red Maiden at weekend)
Finishing investigation bring us peace and maybe even Evelyn gonna be grateful what we have done to save Rachel ;)
I'm suspecting it's those two guys talking shit about Evelyn that work with the RM

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I feel like there's discussion between incez games developers that if you're giving too fast the main incez content, the traction of their games are declining, so they try to prolong the teasing or postpone the incez parts with the other non-family character.

But the reality tell difference. We've seen popular incez games from Icstor, Kompas, Faerin, MLT, Perverteer, KsT, Luxee, Motzkey, Stiglet, Saddog, Ptolemy, Milftoon, Palmer, and so many more example ... that after the incez sex scene happen, it's only bring more popularity, more fans, more traction, more money/subscriber for them.

I just don't understand for them developer who try to avoid the main incez attraction sooner. Even the new Big Brother (in Glamour) are hasten the main attraction and minimize the grinding.
True that. But i found that trend not only to be on incez girls but on main girls in general. You always get another girl introduced and another one and those new ones suddenly have more content as the main characters. Which seems odd considering you get a story where you do most sexual stuff early on only to not touch them for years to come.

From a story writing perspective this would make sense if you want the main course to be something special and you can't just write it that the main girls suddenly appear after the MC living on his own for half the story. However it also makes no sense having main girls do all kinds of stuff with the MC but keep the price away from you for the finale of the story. I mean you play such games to experience a story and escape from reality.
And in my experience todays reality its easier than ever to get laid. But thats just my experience.

or maybe because you made a wrong assumption about development time, not factoring coding, writing, work and sleep. plus if you look at the numbers of characters in most scenes, it does seem like it's not as simple as you think.
I sure make wrong assumptions about coding but i will never make wrong assumptions on writing as i do that for a living. But Coding, Developing etc. Sure. I have no clue about that. But if we focus on the story it is kind of odd that you have a sexually frustrated women that does almost anything with you but the main course. Especially considering her work and her involvment with a certain establishment and the level of her frustration. But thats just me i guess.
Milky is that you? on discord there's a total of 2000+ members with an average of 290 people that are online, among those the majority of people speak loudly about wanting more Evelyn, BUT there's silent majority that might want something different... and this game, even if we count Evelyn and Rachel doesn't focus on inczst
Ha no im not Milky but that gave me a chuckle not gonna lie. :ROFLMAO: In my experience many on discord are lurkers or just registered but not doing much. But yes it could be that the evelyn faction is just the loudest and not the majority. But it appears odd if you see the majority that is posting is for evelyn only to find them in the polls being not even on 20%. So the lurkers or silent majority wins every poll against you and you realize you are in the loud minority its time to move on as you won't change the majority to vote for your favorite character.

But i am sure we will get there some day. So i play the wait game and find others to support. No harm done to anyone :)

Then either the majority isn't for Ev or your understanding of the majority is flawed. I think the majority is for Ev in terms of "would you like to see more of this character" both here and on Patreon, but when it comes to "which character should be the focus of X patch" things get a lot more muddy, particularly because there are a lot of loose ends of plot to tie up.
No the loud minority is for evelyn but the silent majority is for someone else. Which gives you the view that because the silent majority is not writing much or anything at all or speak up loudly that you are in the boat of the majority only to find out at the end of the poll that this isn't the case. Hope that clears it up :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
No the loud minority is for evelyn but the silent majority is for someone else. Which gives you the view that because the silent majority is not writing much or anything at all or speak up loudly that you are in the boat of the majority only to find out at the end of the poll that this isn't the case. Hope that clears it up :)
But yes it could be that the evelyn faction is just the loudest and not the majority. But it appears odd if you see the majority that is posting is for evelyn only to find them in the polls being not even on 20%. So the lurkers or silent majority wins every poll against you and you realize you are in the loud minority its time to move on as you won't change the majority to vote for your favorite character.
Maybe the reason is that the ones that voted for Evelyn are the ones that want her content at all cost, probably there's a bigger percetage that is fine with waiting for Evelyn while other girls catch up, since most paths end up at MC's house with some interactions with Evelyn. others might love Evelyn but be happy for any girl getting content, and lets face it, Fiona's path ends shortly after it's begining. Some might simply fear that if Evelyn gets a dedicated update, she'll be put on the backburner for a longer time than if she had to share an update with another girl. Others might fear that once Evelyn gets content and sex scenes, due to bad experience with other devs, the game will be rushed.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

I'm suspecting it's those two guys talking shit about Evelyn that work with the RM
It's too soon to admit who is helping RM
ok, that two guys are scum but they are too low in this company
still i think it was Alice
Alice knows how encourage girls to show their bodies - and those girls wanted to make everything for making career - one girl even allow Alice to lick her pussy
maybe i'm wrong but i see it that way :HideThePain:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
There will be a scene when you get to sleep, but for it you should complete all 'Harry calls Evelyn' scenes (which you can find while looking for Evelyn at your house in the mornings) ;)
Evelyn's content is important but other girl is on my mind now
i had waited for Grace's events so long and finally her route was implemented:love: ( first time i played in this game when it had more bugs and typos than characters)
"old" Grace was cute but her now we have lovely,beautiful,naughty,bitchy woman
great change (y)
won't complain about story (played so many times - everything is cofusing me, so i will wait instead write any theories again)
is there any chance for Oksana, Mc and Grace threesome - they aren't related so not incest
i'm just curious:giggle:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
For real, so many crappy games with mods highlighting the most obvious choices, and this amazing game is a freakin' maze sometimes.
and what's funny is that some choices are either / or and they both get updated at some point
so i tried to to have 2 playthroughs : one mean black mail etc, one kind submissive etc
but because of choices and when they show up - related to character advancement
i botched both and ended with a mixed bag
also many messages ( may be due to path ) and a lot of achievements didn't open

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
after half an hour I realized that I was playing the old version of the game. I was going crazy over not seeing anything new.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Reij

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There will be a scene when you get to sleep, but for it you should complete all 'Harry calls Evelyn' scenes (which you can find while looking for Evelyn at your house in the mornings) ;)
well 3 weeks and nada. morning options which involve her are breakfast, photoshoot or jogging.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes