Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The version of this game is still very low. How much content is there currently and is the game worth playing at this point or should I come back in a year?

BamID

May 17, 2020
The version of this game is still very low. How much content is there currently and is the game worth playing at this point or should I come back in a year?
More Content then most finished Games :ROFLMAO:

It's worth playing! But well, i'm a Patreon of her so of course i would recommend it to you.
If you wanna go for all Routes you'll need to go for it more then once. Enough Content for some Hours of Fun.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I guess the chances of the MC to have Evelyn just for himself are null now.:cry:
It looks like he'll have to either let his dad have Evelyn or work with Kira to sabotage them, either way he'll have to share...

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
guys i need an answer before i check back on this game again, did they add any actual incest sex or somthis as for this update? my savefile don't work anymore.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys i need an answer before i check back on this game again, did they add any actual incest sex or somthis as for this update? my savefile don't work anymore.
mc licking mommy and mommy bit tongueing mc's dick.

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Ok, I'm gonna talk a bit about this since I have seen a lot of people concerned about general Evelyn stuff lately.

First of all, there's no tampering of any kind with polls or anything else, that would be nuts lol. Why the hell would we want to fake something like that? It's important for us to satisfy the Patrons above all, so of course we are going to focus on what they want us to focus on. The game only survives as long as people support it, that's why we do those polls at all.

Secondly, since the focus of the last update was Grace and it had been a long time coming, there wasn't going to be ANY Evelyn stuff at all. We try to fit in scenes for other girls within these major patches, but Grace had almost no scenes yet, so there wasn't much room in the development schedule. Moochie, however, wanted to give everybody a treat by making some Eve scenes. She overworked herself to get those scenes out (I'm the main writer, but she wrote and rendered the scenes while I was finishing Grace stuff, she went above and beyond). So it's very demoralizing for her to do that only to have people come here and say "it's nothing important again" just because there wasn't vaginal sex included.

Major Evelyn story progress will happen soon, do not be mistaken. We know she is a very beloved character, and we know how much some people really like that particular aspect of the game. But we are not going to rush a sex scene for Evelyn before we get to her own major update. Grace is one of the Main Girls, and we only just updated her! Fiona is right around the corner (next patch) and she also doesn't have all that much content currently. Patrons voted on them for good reasons, they were very poorly developed until now, and because of that we had to delay Evelyn content until later. But, we will do it.

Finally, I have seen some people worrying about Harry's (MC's father) involvement with Evelyn because of this last update. Let me reiterate this, for the billionth time. There is not going to be any NTR whatsoever in the game. Many Patrons, time and time again, have insisted they would not be interested in this, and it would spoil the game for them. We have many characters that serve as "villains" in this game, from old disgusting dudes, to "chad" looking dudes that every so often will perv on characters the MC is going after. None of them will fuck these characters against your will, or steal them from the player. They're there to generate some drama (within the game, not outside of it :confused:), and for you to hate their ass. Within the Corruption routes, there are options - OPTIONS - to share the girls with other guys, but these will not influence the story, are completely avoidable (there is a big fucking warning when you are about to share someone), and are not required to progress the story in any way.

-----------------------------

All of that aside, I would like to know, most of all, what everybody thought about Grace's story so far. It got bigger than we intended so we still have more stuff for her coming in the next patches (a little at a time). So if y'all could give us some feedback on that it would be great :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
First of all, there's no tampering of any kind with polls or anything else, that would be nuts lol. Why the hell would we want to fake something like that? It's important for us to satisfy the Patrons above all, so of course we are going to focus on what they want us to focus on. The game only survives as long as people support it, that's why we do those polls at all.
Never said you guys did just that the impression is present for me because people wanting content for evelyn scream the loudest but apparently are the minority as the majority won't share their voice as loud in the communication tools provided on patreon and discord.
I apologize if i offended you in that regard but in defence of myself i was a supported of innocent witches since the start and that dev team did a number on us like you wouldn't believe. So sorry for that.

I for the life of me can't imagine working on a game and getting accused of some of the shit I see slung at creators on here.
Ask people on here who come over from patreon why they quit supporting a certain project and you will stand in awe of what information unveils before your eyes. There are many decent working devs out there (this project included) but the moment you got burned once or twice by the other kind of devs you develop some sort of paranoia for stuff like that.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
so Evelyn's update will be after the next update (from what i understood it's goina be for Fiona) ?

is that right ?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How does one trigger You'll be able to call Grace to ask her to take a special picture for Jen in the patk?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
All of that aside, I would like to know, most of all, what everybody thought about Grace's story so far. It got bigger than we intended so we still have more stuff for her coming in the next patches (a little at a time). So if y'all could give us some feedback on that it would be great :)
I didn't have the time to play the latest patch yet but the one before was awesome, i love Evelyn don't get me wrong and i can't wait to see more of her on this patch and when you guys decide to show more of her, but the intro to Grace's story was perfect even tho it took a while to introduce her, get to know more about her was good and definitely worth the waiting, i enjoyed every bit of it especially the "trials" at the mansion.

Thanks mooch1e for the extra Evelyn scenes, even if i haven't played it yet i can appreciate the extra effort for pushing those scenes. :love:

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok... so I have a question I am not sure if it's been asked as I couldn't find it and it's after 3am here currently so not sure I want to keep looking at the moment and I'll just ask it myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Ok... so I have a question I am not sure if it's been asked as I couldn't find it and it's after 3am here currently so not sure I want to keep looking at the moment and I'll just ask it myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if she goes back to RM, she won't sleep with other guys if that's what you scared about. Especially in love route. RM seems to be a heavy danger for many vanilla fans. Burn that whorehouse.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
That's okay, since she changed minor things to comply with new stuff, also she rerendered older scenes.
Grind everything again is still a pain. Because of that I'm just speedrunning it so i'm not noticing much. I prefer to replay a game when i feel like it. I just wanted to see the new Jennifer content.

Liked the characters. Great game.
View attachment 654009

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes