D

Deleted member 3052763

I feel kinda bad for the gay pawnshop owner, he seems very lonesome. Couldn't we fix him up with pretty-boy Scott somehow? I just want them to be happy.

D

Deleted member 3052763

Started a replay, and I don't know if I've seen this animation before, but I just got fascinated by Alice's skin, especially the veins on her arms and the wrinkles of her knuckles. That's some very high quality rendering right there. I just did a partial screenshot, haven't looked at the mediafile itself, but the animation is pretty soft too. If I had to give any suggestions for improvement on what already is top-notch work, I think it would perhaps look good if the MC had some subtle movements too, for instance breathing movements.

1617125536253.png

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Where can you get more clues about RM to give to Kira? I already gave her 2 clues but I didn't find any other

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can you get more clues about RM to give to Kira? I already gave her 2 clues but I didn't find any other
even if you get those can't give those 2 her. visiting in rm and doing photosession with sakura and also on grace/oksana path if you eavesdrop grace's step-mommy while in mansion.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Ok, I'm gonna talk a bit about this since I have seen a lot of people concerned about general Evelyn stuff lately.

First of all, there's no tampering of any kind with polls or anything else, that would be nuts lol. Why the hell would we want to fake something like that? It's important for us to satisfy the Patrons above all, so of course we are going to focus on what they want us to focus on. The game only survives as long as people support it, that's why we do those polls at all.

Secondly, since the focus of the last update was Grace and it had been a long time coming, there wasn't going to be ANY Evelyn stuff at all. We try to fit in scenes for other girls within these major patches, but Grace had almost no scenes yet, so there wasn't much room in the development schedule. Moochie, however, wanted to give everybody a treat by making some Eve scenes. She overworked herself to get those scenes out (I'm the main writer, but she wrote and rendered the scenes while I was finishing Grace stuff, she went above and beyond). So it's very demoralizing for her to do that only to have people come here and say "it's nothing important again" just because there wasn't vaginal sex included.

Major Evelyn story progress will happen soon, do not be mistaken. We know she is a very beloved character, and we know how much some people really like that particular aspect of the game. But we are not going to rush a sex scene for Evelyn before we get to her own major update. Grace is one of the Main Girls, and we only just updated her! Fiona is right around the corner (next patch) and she also doesn't have all that much content currently. Patrons voted on them for good reasons, they were very poorly developed until now, and because of that we had to delay Evelyn content until later. But, we will do it.

Finally, I have seen some people worrying about Harry's (MC's father) involvement with Evelyn because of this last update. Let me reiterate this, for the billionth time. There is not going to be any NTR whatsoever in the game. Many Patrons, time and time again, have insisted they would not be interested in this, and it would spoil the game for them. We have many characters that serve as "villains" in this game, from old disgusting dudes, to "chad" looking dudes that every so often will perv on characters the MC is going after. None of them will fuck these characters against your will, or steal them from the player. They're there to generate some drama (within the game, not outside of it :confused:), and for you to hate their ass. Within the Corruption routes, there are options - OPTIONS - to share the girls with other guys, but these will not influence the story, are completely avoidable (there is a big fucking warning when you are about to share someone), and are not required to progress the story in any way.

-----------------------------

All of that aside, I would like to know, most of all, what everybody thought about Grace's story so far. It got bigger than we intended so we still have more stuff for her coming in the next patches (a little at a time). So if y'all could give us some feedback on that it would be great :)
First of all I want to thank you Devs for a excellent game. And then I want to thank Moochie especially for her fantastic renders. She is really the reason why so many people just love Evelyn to death and her magic touch have really created such a lovable and wonderful character. I had a hunch that it was a woman behind the creation of her because she really stands out from the rest of the gallery in the adult gaming world. It's so satisfying to just look at her appearance that sex is not necessary. I think that the Grace story was pretty good but what I don't understand is how the MC could pick the skinny and abrasive Grace over the beautiful and full-bodied Oksana with her skillful technique and personality. First I was very happy that they got closer to each other during the test and the MC seemed to have forgot all about Grace but in the very end he suddenly rejected Oksana and that was very disappointing. I wanted the MC to take care of her and with that I don't mean just sex. She needed someone to support her and love her, she seemed to be so lonely. I'm got very happy though when MC said that he wants to be with Evelyn forever. What a lucky guy and I know I'm overreacting over a "fairy tale" like this but it's so easy to get involved with a story and characters like these. I'm also a very emotional person so that makes it even easier to get involved with this story.

Last edited:

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
3 days replaying everything and i still didn't get where i was before. But i noticed now a bunch of new content.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
y. I think that the Grace story was pretty good but what I don't understand is how the MC could pick the skinny and abrasive Grace over the beautiful and full-bodied Oksana with her skillful technique and personality. First I was very happy that they got closer to each other during the test and the MC seemed to have forgot all about Grace but in the very end he suddenly rejected Oksana and that was very disappointing. I wanted the MC to take care of her and with that I don't mean just sex. She needed someone to support her and love her, she seemed to be so lonely.
Grace is many things but not abrasive, she seems to be a good friend of Jen , and even supports her.. MC simply made a bad first impression on everyone with the lockerroom scandal. Even th sweet and lovely Rachel treated him like that and she loves him for fucks sake. if MC gives her time Grace will prove to be a sweetheart. As of Oksana, the best way to take care of her and fill her heart with happiness is by taking good care of Grace, since Oksana sees her as a daughter to protect and cherish.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get that we all have our favorites, but it's not like the game lacks sex scenes. We all know that eventually all the girls will have sex scenes we just have to be patient. The game is full of awesome girls, why just focus on this one girl?
Well it is not just that one girl and I am in the camp of people that think a few others like Grace and Fiona also need time finally. Since I am not the dev myself and look at it from the outside and do not precisely know what she needs to be able to forward some story paths I only have a few thoughts overall.

To me and I said it before the problem with both Evelyn and Rachel is that they have not had enough progression from the situation they were already in about 1,5 years ago, where Rachel is also left on a bad cliffhanger. There have been scenes, but they have not progressed any as people or as relationship, whether this was due to Patreon votes for Lina and Jenn routes or other reasons I do not know. To me though Dev by concentrating so long on those two characters did unbalance the game and did not help the other girls.

Creating the dissatisfaction in the first place and also creating the need that real story requirements and other girls development have to be still developed now putting the real further development in Evelyn line for example even further off. Then add the introduction of the father and having to share pics of her with Kira as other obstacles (was Will not the police chief? why was another police officer and entrance of dad in game really needed or can their roles also be filled by others already in game before them to reach the goals with other people and are they in the end just padding? Sometimes less is more) and people know that there will first have to happen another three more or less Evelyn focused updates at least before MC finally gets rid of dad and moves really forward with Evelyn. Not even talking about the other girls like Grace, Fiona, Rose, Alice and others and their role in the story before Rachel can leave RM.

Now if we need the extra drama with dad and the female cop only the dev knows and I suspect it may work quite well in the final game, not as much though in this stage where the game is released by updates. To me it feels that by having had a wrong focus on developing Jen and Lina too far in last year and a bit dev made rest of game and chars feel stalled too much which leads to the dissatisfaction we see by some. Unfortunately it is not something dev can change anymore now, so we best give her some time and let her work on game with fun and for her to make sure focus will be in making sure concentration on one girl or two will not stop driving story forward again whatever the patreons vote.

In meantime not much use to discourage the dev by us and as a player if maybe to skip one or two updates until things progress with the girls you like most. Let us not forget what is there in game is pretty good and above average quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldatoz

BamID

May 17, 2020
3 days replaying everything and i still didn't get where i was before. But i noticed now a bunch of new content.
and that is exactly why i love this game so much.. you can play this game 4-5 times and always get something new. everytime you try something different, you get something different, together with that big range of LI's.. makes for weeks of gameplay.. while almost every game keeps you for some mere hours..

always depending how you play these games.. i mostly read everything without skipping..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
slowpoke.:p anyways that's good. i have tons of missed pics from femmes but don't care that much to replay.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you Moochie for your heart :giggle:
I'm just curious ....how did you even come up with such a beautiful and well proportioned character as Evelyn?
Did you have a model from real life?
Or is it that you are just blessed with such an exceptional mind and fantasy that you can create such a flawless human being like her from nothing?

• Love
Reactions: mooch1e

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
Can someone help me i can't buy the book from scott i already did everything in jeniffer route include all photoshot with every girl

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes