cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yo im stuck in a bit with fiona, the hint for her has text saying "Time to check in at the dorm again.I can't believe im gonna strip down in a girls room like this"
ah, you are on sub path where she doms you. goto after school or in the morning there (just a guess, on my play she's sub).

Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
ah, you are on sub path where she doms you. goto after school or in the morning there (just a guess, on my play she's sub).
there seems to be a problem as the event doesnt trigger, she should be sub in my game so i dont know why it tells me to do this either, the dialogue with her when playing tennis is the same it tells me she became more submissive, and when i go to the dorm nothing happens. for some reason this also happend to all my other saves, its proly just a glitch, i will start a new game and move ahead with cheats just catch up to where i was

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
How can I progress story with Alice?
I went with not fired route and I was able to get some extras together with Lina and Rachel. But phone-walkthrough doesn't tell me her story line is up to date and I can't find any direct interaction with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the Mom do anal sex with the son yet?????
yes after mc convinces her to start working at red maiden.

The cheat codes don't work.
you can use only newest code.

How can I progress story with Alice?
I went with not fired route and I was able to get some extras together with Lina and Rachel. But phone-walkthrough doesn't tell me her story line is up to date and I can't find any direct interaction with her.
well her content basically ends after her not getting fired besides sex with her when she and others are passed out after poker game and few scenes at gym and if installed spycamera to mommy's room then few pics of her and mommy working together and she and hubby having sex there.

is there an updated walkthrough ?
no but ingame tips on phone are enuf to see mainscenes.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
never. in the meantime dl and extract pc version and copy pc version's \game folder to mac version and replace all files and play the game.
As basis I need the actual compressed MAC version or the older uncompressed one?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Oops, my mistake in changelog

Changelog (not final):

• Harry's introduction (as well as some more girls on his own storyline)
  • Bug fixes and text corrections
  • Evelyn's Dorm roof photoshoot scene has been rerendered (+added a proper ending for the scene)
  • Evelyn's morning jogging has been rerendered
  • 59 images, 43 rerenders and 1 animation

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes