Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
How can I progress story with Alice?
I went with not fired route and I was able to get some extras together with Lina and Rachel. But phone-walkthrough doesn't tell me her story line is up to date and I can't find any direct interaction with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the Mom do anal sex with the son yet?????
yes after mc convinces her to start working at red maiden.

The cheat codes don't work.
you can use only newest code.

How can I progress story with Alice?
I went with not fired route and I was able to get some extras together with Lina and Rachel. But phone-walkthrough doesn't tell me her story line is up to date and I can't find any direct interaction with her.
well her content basically ends after her not getting fired besides sex with her when she and others are passed out after poker game and few scenes at gym and if installed spycamera to mommy's room then few pics of her and mommy working together and she and hubby having sex there.

is there an updated walkthrough ?
no but ingame tips on phone are enuf to see mainscenes.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
never. in the meantime dl and extract pc version and copy pc version's \game folder to mac version and replace all files and play the game.
As basis I need the actual compressed MAC version or the older uncompressed one?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Oops, my mistake in changelog

Changelog (not final):

• Harry's introduction (as well as some more girls on his own storyline)
  • Bug fixes and text corrections
  • Evelyn's Dorm roof photoshoot scene has been rerendered (+added a proper ending for the scene)
  • Evelyn's morning jogging has been rerendered
  • 59 images, 43 rerenders and 1 animation

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks man, worked perfectly. Just a short follow up - does this work in general with Ren'Py games or did I just have a lucky break with this game?
works usually if both use same renpy version.

How can you convince her to work in a whorehouse when she has a job at a modeling agency?
i see that your sarcasm detector is off. IT WAS 150% OF SARCASM.

when or if there'll be analsex with mommy, sis or any1 else is unknown to players.

• Haha
Reactions: bobbo69

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
there is no space for typing cheatcode on Android in 11.2
that's port failure - you have three options to avoid this failure:
1.download compressed pc ver and download JOiPlay (emulator for ren'py games for android), run game there, write code and copy save
2.find in web version 11.1 for android, download it, write code, make save and copy to internal memory, uninstall ph11.1 and install 11.2 and copy save in proper folder
3.play on pc

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes