cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks man, worked perfectly. Just a short follow up - does this work in general with Ren'Py games or did I just have a lucky break with this game?
works usually if both use same renpy version.

How can you convince her to work in a whorehouse when she has a job at a modeling agency?
i see that your sarcasm detector is off. IT WAS 150% OF SARCASM.

when or if there'll be analsex with mommy, sis or any1 else is unknown to players.

• Haha
Reactions: bobbo69

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
there is no space for typing cheatcode on Android in 11.2
that's port failure - you have three options to avoid this failure:
1.download compressed pc ver and download JOiPlay (emulator for ren'py games for android), run game there, write code and copy save
2.find in web version 11.1 for android, download it, write code, make save and copy to internal memory, uninstall ph11.1 and install 11.2 and copy save in proper folder
3.play on pc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just suggestion..maybe like someone can make multi-mod for this game would be nice.
money and points if needed can be modified with saveeditor and wt-mod would require getting dev made wt into hands.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either actual wt or checking from code what triggers what and what gives x to y etc so lots of work in latter case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Initially? Go to the classroom in the afternoon and hang out with him until Monica allows him to invite you over.
and to get on date with monica needs to get kevin to join scouts and monica to approve that (reluctantly).

padder

May 5, 2018
Just started a new game, deleted old save files. First thing i do is click the breakfast sign and MC goes and fingers his mom right off the bat. Has to be a bug, right?

Reactions: humanstickobserver

blibblablu

Nov 12, 2020
yeah
Just started a new game, deleted old save files. First thing i do is click the breakfast sign and MC goes and fingers his mom right off the bat. Has to be a bug, right?
the same for me, i guess its not intended so i didnt played the scene and here i come here to grab some informations too

Reactions: humanstickobserver

alulala

Jul 25, 2020
that's port failure - you have three options to avoid this failure:
1.download compressed pc ver and download JOiPlay (emulator for ren'py games for android), run game there, write code and copy save
2.find in web version 11.1 for android, download it, write code, make save and copy to internal memory, uninstall ph11.1 and install 11.2 and copy save in proper folder
3.play on pc
Thanks man

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes