MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I am relatively sure that it was already known for some time that 0.12.x would primarily revolve around Fiona and the content was actually known as well.

Also, since Fiona was the character with the fewest updates until the last main update, I think it's absolutely fine. Even Eveline had more content than Fiona in terms of pure story content.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Photo Hunt [v0.12.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 781 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 764 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Axa_kurd

Mar 12, 2021
when i put mod i got this msg

While loading <'Image' u'monica_gameover_final_2.webp'>:
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 24, in script
call screen loc1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'monica_gameover_final_2.webp'.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
when i put mod i got this msg

While loading <'Image' u'monica_gameover_final_2.webp'>:
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 24, in script
call screen loc1
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'monica_gameover_final_2.webp'.
wait until the mods are updated to the current version or play without them.

Still no update with the mom, huh? Really milking this, dev. Im gonna look this up next year, then.
Evelyn will be in version 13, Mooch1e has already rerendered most of her scenes and even increased some of these.
And by the way, you can suggest some scenes for Evelyn in our discord (ideas and suggestions)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Is the bullying stuff with Rachel not finished in this update? I bought the clothes and mask, and then nothing else triggers (or I don't know how I should trigger it). The character hint for Rachel says it's the end of her storyline (but it said that before starting this event, so it doens't really matter). Also, I have reached the end of Fiona's storyline, so that's not it either.

jollemann178

Jul 9, 2021
Is the bullying stuff with Rachel not finished in this update? I bought the clothes and mask, and then nothing else triggers (or I don't know how I should trigger it). The character hint for Rachel says it's the end of her storyline (but it said that before starting this event, so it doens't really matter). Also, I have reached the end of Fiona's storyline, so that's not it either.
After you got the outfit and mask talk to Fiona at the dorm, then she tells you to find her at school the next day.

Reactions: albul

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
wait until the mods are updated to the current version or play without them.

Evelyn will be in version 13, Mooch1e has already rerendered most of her scenes and even increased some of these.
And by the way, you can suggest some scenes for Evelyn in our discord (ideas and suggestions)
as a fervent fan of Evelyn's I can tetify under oath that the scenes we got with her in this update were excelent.. especially her jealousy towards Fiona
no mommy, no photo hunt for some time (n)
you're gonna miss some good ol' Evelyn and Rachel moments

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
headmistress and mommy at same time could be too much to ask.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes