Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
if you fuck Min's ass you miss a scene with Rachel, you should also get a message from Fiona
I got Fionas message but I'll see if I can look at Rachels scene

Okay so I did it really quick and I only got a footjob from Rachel and an optional scene where I piss o Min.

Yeeeeah Imma stick to fucking her in the ss and makig her my cumslut but thank you nontheless ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
where this game is actually heading for? started as a one-dick-for-all game and later got rachel in red maiden, introduced evelyn's husband in the game, have a red maiden route for monica and quinn and now there's a double penetration scene in this update.

Where is it gonna stop? when MC becomes a sharing cuck and shares his girls with everyone?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
where this game is actually heading for? started as a one-dick-for-all game and later got rachel in red maiden, introduced evelyn's husband in the game, have a red maiden route for monica and quinn and now there's a double penetration scene in this update.

Where is it gonna stop? when MC becomes a sharing cuck and shares his girls with everyone?
I wonder that too...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Another very good update, this is, with Power Vaccuum, one of the only sandbox games I value.
Those scene with Fiona were great (that strapping table *chief's kiss*, I liked the vengeance on Rachel's bully and I hope we'll see Chan Mi again, whatever state we left her in.

So big thanks for the update mooch1e and can't wait for the GOAT update : Kevin's

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
i have the stuff for the plan against the bully where and when do I go after that list hasnt updated

found it

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Why do pregnancy fetishists pop up in every single game thread to try and steer the game in that direction? If that's your thing, that's fine, but it's one of those things like sharing where if you're not into it, it makes the game worse.
Literally that can be said about anything. However I will agree with it should be optional if it is added. I do not want to ruin another's good time.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 1327987

That's it for me guys. That DP scene took me by surprise and there gonna be more. Maybe I'll give it a try after it gets the completed tag.
I would have figured most that dont like this shit would have been out when I dropped my support because of the red maiden whore house. Yay lets turn our sister into a whore when there where many other possible ways for her to make money. Anyone claiming he is the "only" person able to do shit with her has never been to a whore house and this is a dreamworld in the game if you believe that she would not have been fucked on her first day in that place.
Not to mention he is a high school kid with no job yet can afford to pay a whore? So the dev keeps diving into the deep end to pull more people in with more trash in the game. Might as well remove the harem tag because thats not how you make a harem by sharing your girls with other dicks. Willing to bet this shit is getting added cause money talks and to hell with keeping these shitty ideas out of the game if someone pays enough....

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
am i the only one that finds it stupid ya cant fuck monica yet?
just read the change log and its stupid that ya will be punished skippingg school to much,etc HELLO BLACKMAIL
game seems to getting from bad to worse now theres people talking about sharing now too?
no thanks man im selfish good luck with your game ive had enough

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
am i the only one that finds it stupid ya cant fuck monica yet?
just read the change log and its stupid that ya will be punished skippingg school to much,etc HELLO BLACKMAIL
game seems to getting from bad to worse now theres people talking about sharing now too?
no thanks man im selfish good luck with your game ive had enough
There have been sharing scenes in the game for a while with monica if you went the corruption route, but they are optional. I am not sure if the dev added new sharing scenes with this update but I would be surprised if he all of a sudden he decided to force them on the player.

Reactions: ann87ra

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I haven't played the update yet. Is the scene avoidable? In that screenshot it only says that future scenes will be optional.
Despite what people are saying here, yes it is avoidable. And there are two things to keep in mind:
1 - This is not one of the main girls, the double penetration is to humiliate both her and the other guy.
2 - You can choose to stop after you force her to give you a blowjob. If you do, there is no double penetration.

Now, I'll grant you, we usually put a warning before sharing scenes (of which you can count on one hand how many there are), but we thought it wasn't needed here, because it is a girl you have no attachment towards (she was introduced in this patch and you're meant to hate her guts).
Clearly this still offended some people for some reason, and for that I'm sorry. But you can still load the save before the choice and just choose not to go on to fuck her, if forcing her to take a bound guy's dick is a turn off. We'll probably add a Warning next patch to deal with this.

As for future sharing scenes, I'll repeat what we have always said on the subject:

- Yes, they'll be optional.
- No, they won't "surprise" you (not even with random girls anymore, since people still dislike it, it seems)
- No, there are not going to be many of them
- No, going on a Corruption route, will NOT automatically make you share your girl
- No, the MC will not "lose girls" to other guys, despite all of the assholes hanging around and trying to flirt with them. They're just villains. (In other words, no NTR.)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes