xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
I think those scenes were requested by top tier patrons, that's why are in patron section.:unsure:
You don't need to be patron to watch them. ;)
That's pretty good to know :D. But mind if I ask you. How do I unlock them then? :unsure:
The section looks like this when I try to access:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk if it is with a cheat. I tried the latest "banana" cheat but only gives money, status, and relationship.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
That's pretty good to know :D. But mind if I ask you. How do I unlock them then? :unsure:
Idk if it is with a cheat. I tried the latest "banana" cheat but only gives money, status, and relationship.
Those images are only for Patreon version as you can see, but if you still want to be sure, you can extract the images using unren and see if those images are there.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
That was my first thought, but Boobs Hunter said some posts above that we don't need to be patreons to watch those scenes, so I'm just making sure I'm not losing something obvious.
AFAIK new extra content becomes available after some time to public. But I last played months ago, so don't take my word for granted.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
it's an extra patch with the images that's downloaded from patreon. It's not a cheat or password

Reactions: xfirstninx

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Truelly a wonderful game, and lain's mod makes it much more easier and enjoyable. No more doing thing in repeat trying to move on story line and get frustrated. Thank you Moochie and laink.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker
Aug 2, 2021
last patreon version i played was 11.2 or prev, 11.2 did not working for me and i found out IT was my pc issue so i'm playing in android port now. if you want to open scenes download port, make save here and copy save to pc (it was working for me a while ago) or Play those scenes on android. Don't know about latest mac or pc versions but android port posted here contains patreon version.

Reactions: xfirstninx

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
last patreon version i played was 11.2 or prev, 11.2 did not working for me and i found out IT was my pc issue so i'm playing in android port now. if you want to open scenes download port, make save here and copy save to pc (it was working for me a while ago) or Play those scenes on android. Don't know about latest mac or pc versions but android port posted here contains patreon version.
Now I understand. I will try that. Thx!

snowhunter112

Apr 6, 2021
The only part of that error that matters is the call for that file. I have fixed errors like this by manually inserting a file with the appropriate name - i this case the file should be named evelyn_miro_pool_1-8b.webp
And stick it into the right spot in the proper game folder. It doesn't really matter what this picture is. It just needs a picture with that file name for the call to work.
Then in that spot in the game, you will see your custom pic pop up, and the game will continue on. Sometimes you will get a string of errors like this, but so long as the code isn't screwed up, then it's just going to be missing picture files that need to be put into the right spots.

Honestly these sorts of errors should be pretty easy to catch, but for some reason they squeak through on a lot of RENPY developers games. I suspect because they forget to include all the picture files when they are packaging versions of the game up for distribution.

snowhunter112

Apr 6, 2021
The only part of that error that matters is the call for that file. I have fixed errors like this by manually inserting a file with the appropriate name - i this case the file should be named evelyn_miro_pool_1-8b.webp
And stick it into the right spot in the proper game folder. It doesn't really matter what this picture is. It just needs a picture with that file name for the call to work.
Then in that spot in the game, you will see your custom pic pop up, and the game will continue on. Sometimes you will get a string of errors like this, but so long as the code isn't screwed up, then it's just going to be missing picture files that need to be put into the right spots.

Honestly these sorts of errors should be pretty easy to catch, but for some reason they squeak through on a lot of RENPY developers games. I suspect because they forget to include all the picture files when they are packaging versions of the game up for distribution.
I see

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is update v.12.2 available for Mac?
think so but not leaked so either play win version with renpysdk for mac or dl and extract win version and copy it's \game folder to mac version and replace files when asked.

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys!
i am currently playing the game and when i check the walkthrough there are events that never triggered eventhough i am far into the story and most story plans.
Like Rachel’s bully: got the equipement and all and can’t find away to trigger what’s next.
Same for Jenifer: like i have everything set up and i never get a message from her.
Do i need to start all over or is there specific moment during the week where i can trigger them?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes