Sep 29, 2019
1. unlikely
2. even more unlikely (mommy dislikes fiona)
3. 3some with rach and grace possible but no 4some with mommy

I fucked up the names, not Fiona. :rolleyes:

1.- Evelyn & Rachel Threesome.
2.- Evelyn & Fiona Threesome
2.- Evelyn & Lina Threesome
3.- Rachel, Grace & Evelyn

I hope there is an option to have this escenarios for the player in the future.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I fucked up the names, not Fiona. :rolleyes:

1.- Evelyn & Rachel Threesome.
2.- Evelyn & Fiona Threesome
2.- Evelyn & Lina Threesome
3.- Rachel, Grace & Evelyn

I hope there is an option to have this escenarios for the player in the future.
I don't see Evelyn/Lina. I think Rachel/Lina is a possibility. Personally jopinv for Lina/Risa.

I could see Evelyn/Alice or Evelyn/Kira.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The payoff dept day is fixed? I've reach it at day 70 (so at 10) but when i check the comments somebody said also 160..
Btw what happen if you can't pay? pretty sure it happened to somebody (willing or not).

PS to the dev:
pls fix a bit Scott rewards, for couple of weks i got really low income from him like 7 or 8 dollars only, then suddently it started again good with 20 or more.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
The payoff dept day is fixed? I've reach it at day 70 (so at 10) but when i check the comments somebody said also 160..
Btw what happen if you can't pay? pretty sure it happened to somebody (willing or not).

PS to the dev:
pls fix a bit Scott rewards, for couple of weks i got really low income from him like 7 or 8 dollars only, then suddently it started again good with 20 or more.
If you don't pay at time Liam beats shit out of you and game over. :KEK: But still you can load auto save to day when you are able to earn some money and avoid this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't see Evelyn/Lina. I think Rachel/Lina is a possibility. Personally jopinv for Lina/Risa.

I could see Evelyn/Alice or Evelyn/Kira.
yea don't see evelyn+some young girl 3some, evelyn and kira or evelyn and alice is possible, risa with lina or rachel is somewhat unlikely since relationship with risa is secret so that'd need to change.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well, I don't think the scenario Lina + Risa + MC is completely far-fetched after the scene in the library (under the table). Risa describes her sister as more open than it seems and there are now enough scenes in which this is confirmed. Therefore, I think that MC + Lina & Risa or MC + Lina & Rachel is not completely out of the question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we'll see but lina sharing mc with risa is unlikely since sisters compete with eachothers.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
we'll see but lina sharing mc with risa is unlikely since sisters compete with eachothers.
I tend to agree with you, however: because of the sisters' history around Risa's ex-boyfriend, the Australian if I remember correctly, I think they are more open about sharing the MC: Lina will most likely try everything to patch up her relationship with her little sister. Risa on the other hand, I think she feels bad about how she treated her big sister and she (Lina) couldn't know that this guy was her (Risa's) boyfriend. Sure a slightly bitchy sister dynamic from Risa to Lina will remain (as was seen in the library), but it will be less spiteful in nature as it has been in the past.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
This scene was in the following scenario: Someone stole Lina's panties. In the course of the investigation of the thief, the following characters are involved: Fiona, the gym teacher (?), and finally Risa. Risa is found talking to a guy wearing a Red Maiden mask. Then, if you wait a bit, the guy becomes quite pushy, because Risa doesn't feel like being in the story anymore. If I'm not mistaken, you are also supported by Scott and Bobby (the one of the two who wears the sports outfit all the time). The latter gets an unpleasant punch in the stomach from the mask guy.

To finally get the scene you have to tell Lina that Risa was involved in the panty thefts.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
With Lina/Risa, I think a lot may depend on whether you cheated on Lina with Risa or not. I think if you didn't cheat, Lna will be more open to sharing.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That corruption idea is really bad specially if it leads back to Mr Robersts which leads back to the Red Maiden. Monica for instance, bad idea, Queen, bad idea, Rachel, well she got into that mess herself for money. Choose love path, it's less ridiculous and longer, specially where Rachel is concerned .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
during panty thief event you can choose fuck Risa (and stay silent) or tell Lina (and fuck Lina while Lina's pussy juice and mc's cum are dripping on Risa's face):LUL:
Risa punishment is one of biking date with Lina events.
not sure what i chose and i punished risa during panty thief.

With Lina/Risa, I think a lot may depend on whether you cheated on Lina with Risa or not. I think if you didn't cheat, Lna will be more open to sharing.
risa's path might not open if doesn't cheat lina with risa until much later.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't read messages in the phone. Apparently, when unlocking the gallery with the mod, it also marks all messages as read.
It says to go to my room and read Fiona's message on my phone, but when I try to do it, I can only see 7 blurred pics and 1 unblurred pic. I see no messages. So, I assume they were all unlocked with the mod and I am screwed.
Is there a console command to fix this, so I don't have to start over?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes