micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't read messages in the phone. Apparently, when unlocking the gallery with the mod, it also marks all messages as read.
It says to go to my room and read Fiona's message on my phone, but when I try to do it, I can only see 7 blurred pics and 1 unblurred pic. I see no messages. So, I assume they were all unlocked with the mod and I am screwed.
Is there a console command to fix this, so I don't have to start over?
well i did unlock em those that have missed after was done with last update, with 0x52 mod , while also had lains mod installed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it should be working

but if you want you can also lock each msg back with x52 mod, have to click on each msg separately tho

dont advise you to use both while playing can cause issues, but you can always drop x52 mod in to folder set what ever you need and take it out again after.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If you use the mod I think you are using, you should be able to mark Fiona's messages as unread again. Do that and then try reading the messages again.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well i did unlock em those that have missed after was done with last update, with 0x52 mod , while also had lains mod installed

it should be working

but if you want you can also lock each msg back with x52 mod, have to click on each msg separately tho

dont advise you to use both while playing can cause issues, but you can always drop x52 mod in to folder set what ever you need and take it out again after.
Funny thing...I turned the game off...then back on...and it showed up. lol
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Reactions: micmitja

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I can't find Mr. Robert's Office. It isn't in the list of places to go or anywhere in the options when going to Monica's office. Maybe I'm blind. Who knows lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many days does it take to pay the debt?

BTW is Skylar not just Rose from 2 And A Half Men? lol sneakin' around and shtuff
weeks (months).

bit but she sneaks to get sleep after nightshift unlike rose who just wanted to be fucked by charlie.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think you're confusing Grace with Skylar. Skylar is Fiona's friend who is a bit special and can apparently enter dreams.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you're confusing Grace with Skylar. Skylar is Fiona's friend who is a bit special and can apparently enter dreams.
ah yea. well not much with skylar yet so she's just general wackoo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrLKX

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
How dk you earn charisma? I have bought all the items from pawnshop and now I have 13 cha.. But I need 16 charisma for an event

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
weeks (months).

bit but she sneaks to get sleep after nightshift unlike rose who just wanted to be fucked by charlie.
Rose was in love with Charlie. It wasn't just about being fucked. Remember...she kidnapped him, forced him to marry her, then supposedly killed him. lol .. but my comparison was just of them both being batshit crazy and sneaky as hell. Skylar just randomly sneaked up on the guys when they were daydreaming and chatting lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How dk you earn charisma? I have bought all the items from pawnshop and now I have 13 cha.. But I need 16 charisma for an event
also sell pics you have taken from mommy, fiona, lina and rachel.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Which route is better to play with Fiona?
Love or sub?
I always prefer love routes, but as I played before (a year ago), the love route was not very developed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Love or sub?
I always prefer love routes, but as I played before (a year ago), the love route was not very developed.
you got dom/sub routes with her, then all depend if you want to be dominated by her or want her to be submissive
1630368027134.png

Reactions: Ssato243

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love or sub?
mc domming her looks to be best since then can get her to do things which might not happen on her being dom route. no love route with fiona but mc dom her is quite close.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes