micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What is the code to unlock cheats?
that one is from cheat mod, usable if you want to boost any stats or unlock anything from scenes to messages if you missed any

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-cheat-mod-universal.40976/

otherwise only cheat codes you got are update codes, you get little stats with all with current one is

Cheat code for v0.12.2 = banana

In Game:
Phone -> Patrons -> Cheats
You will get all stats +25, +2000$, school success +100 and all love points +5

this one can be reused with each new update and its new code also each time

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play again and it reminds me why I didn't like situation with Rachel.

I don't like that we are forced to have Rachel work at RM.
And that Rachel wanted to work there herself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

yes but she has expensive taste and mommy won't give her money she has to get it somewhere and not that many options.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

there are 2 paths with that, you can keep her in or get her out of there, but that was the end of progress on rachel rm part, shes not completly out yet , tho you cant no longer do anything with her there also

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Think I'll just put a pin in the Chan-Mi content as both options currently suck. Either you let them go and get a footjob (not a fan) or you corrupt her...by sharing her? If those end up being the only routes I figure I'll just leave that story hanging ad infinitum.

Reactions: Aner878787

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished Grace's story. I really hope it gets better in the next update.
There was hardly anything there. She's the daughter of a criminal politician who knows how to cover his tracks, that's for sure. I've never seen so many guys who need to go down in one game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What?
That's total... you know what?
Because he didn't attend class, he got kicked out of school, forced to move back with his dad
and to top it all off it leads to game over.
That's it, I don't care what happens, I'm turning on the cheats.
That's the last straw. Some things don't belong in these type of games, like Game Over.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It's really a big surprise that you can get kicked out of school, you were just warned by the principal. It's not like there's a mandatory school attendance.

But seriously: Whoever manages to reach game over here despite Moochie's rather lax minimum requirements should consider rethinking their own way of playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's really a big surprise that you can get kicked out of school, you were just warned by the principal. It's not like there's a mandatory school attendance.

But seriously: Whoever manages to reach game over here despite Moochie's rather lax minimum requirements should consider rethinking their own way of playing.
very true but after starts banging headmistress attending school won't be req besides if plot reqs it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

Made the mistake of leaving Monica's path for last.
It was such a terrible corruption path, leading to the Red Maiden, so I abandoned it.
Anything leading to Mr. Roberts was a bad idea, so cheats on.
It's the only way to avoid ridiculous Game Over.
I just hope ridiculous Game Over idea and sarcasm doesn't follow next update.
We could do with less Lina thinkers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seriously most of time mc doesn't have anything important to do at that time when he is supposed to be in class so very easy not to get booted from school.

Reactions: Shovelface99

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like the situation with Evelyn.

Why send pictures to that asshole father MC? Better to break contact with him. After all, he's an asshole who cheats all the time and changes women like gloves.
Fck this asshole.

I didn't like the situation when MC's father visited Evelyn for the first time (he interrupted MC and Evelyn beautiful moment..)
and Evelyn specially changed clothes for this asshole... as if she still cared about him and wanted to be with him.
I admit that if it wasn't for MC it would have been so, for sure. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't like the situation with Evelyn.

Why send pictures to that asshole father MC? Better to break contact with him. After all, he's an asshole who cheats all the time and changes women like gloves.
Fck this asshole.

I didn't like the situation when MC's father visited Evelyn for the first time (he interrupted MC and Evelyn beautiful moment..)
and Evelyn specially changed clothes for this asshole... as if she still cared about him and wanted to be with him.
I admit that if it wasn't for MC it would have been so, for sure. :rolleyes:
well there are still some feelings to eachothers but there isn't any chances that they will reunite since evelyn also hates him so much and daddy "dearest" doesn't want to commit on single woman (son is same).

2 of those characters I've seen somewhere else, Grace and Jennifer.
very possible, some daz assets are more commonly used.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here I will mention a "strange" topic, haha.
But in this game I see Dev doesn't play too much with penis size haha. Most characters have large penises.
In other games, if there is such a scene, others than MCs have smaller penises. Here Dev apparently doesn't care. :KEK:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Question...the Normal Kira route (picking Evelyn), versus the Lesbian route (picking Kira)....is the lesbian route strictly lesbian between Kira and Evelyn, or does the MC actually get action with Kira in that route? I see a lot of games with the "lesbian" tag but that doesn't necessarily mean it's strictly lesbian, so I felt the need to ask if this was the same scenario. I ain't interested in turning Kira strictly no dickly. lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Question...the Normal Kira route (picking Evelyn), versus the Lesbian route (picking Kira)....is the lesbian route strictly lesbian between Kira and Evelyn, or does the MC actually get action with Kira in that route? I see a lot of games with the "lesbian" tag but that doesn't necessarily mean it's strictly lesbian, so I felt the need to ask if this was the same scenario. I ain't interested in turning Kira strictly no dickly. lol
Kira is not into guys. She tried it and didn't like it.
Same with MC, she tried it and there was no joy.
But MC being the pushy person that he is, will try and try again until one of them get what he or she wants.
He's no different then his dad, like father like son.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I stopped playing her route...
She pissed me off. I don't like such lesbian content.
I just want Evelyn for myself and I don't want some Kira sticking always to Evelyn.
And while playing Kira route, I see that Kira is not interested in MC at all, but she is only interested in getting Evelyn for herself.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes