Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here I will mention a "strange" topic, haha.
But in this game I see Dev doesn't play too much with penis size haha. Most characters have large penises.
In other games, if there is such a scene, others than MCs have smaller penises. Here Dev apparently doesn't care. :KEK:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Question...the Normal Kira route (picking Evelyn), versus the Lesbian route (picking Kira)....is the lesbian route strictly lesbian between Kira and Evelyn, or does the MC actually get action with Kira in that route? I see a lot of games with the "lesbian" tag but that doesn't necessarily mean it's strictly lesbian, so I felt the need to ask if this was the same scenario. I ain't interested in turning Kira strictly no dickly. lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Question...the Normal Kira route (picking Evelyn), versus the Lesbian route (picking Kira)....is the lesbian route strictly lesbian between Kira and Evelyn, or does the MC actually get action with Kira in that route? I see a lot of games with the "lesbian" tag but that doesn't necessarily mean it's strictly lesbian, so I felt the need to ask if this was the same scenario. I ain't interested in turning Kira strictly no dickly. lol
Kira is not into guys. She tried it and didn't like it.
Same with MC, she tried it and there was no joy.
But MC being the pushy person that he is, will try and try again until one of them get what he or she wants.
He's no different then his dad, like father like son.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I stopped playing her route...
She pissed me off. I don't like such lesbian content.
I just want Evelyn for myself and I don't want some Kira sticking always to Evelyn.
And while playing Kira route, I see that Kira is not interested in MC at all, but she is only interested in getting Evelyn for herself.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I stopped playing her route...
She pissed me off. I don't like such lesbian content.
I just want Evelyn for myself and I don't want some Kira sticking always to Evelyn.
And while playing Kira route, I see that Kira is not interested in MC at all, but she is only interested in getting Evelyn for herself.
I don't care if it's both together, as long as MC gets some action from Kira. I ain't into moms. I try to avoid that stuff when possible. If there's other women to be had, I prefer them. I wanna tame Kira. It's fun for me to tame those who try to act baddass. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: wiseold6996

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Kira is not into guys. She tried it and didn't like it.
Same with MC, she tried it and there was no joy.
But MC being the pushy person that he is, will try and try again until one of them get what he or she wants.
He's no different then his dad, like father like son.
Are you saying there's no chance for MC to bang Kira? (aside from what happened in the jail) Is there a chance for the MC to bang her? If so, then I will choose that route. If not, then I will simply ignore both routes and just skip through whatever I'm required to do just to move other routes along.
I ain't into moms. I wanna bang Kira. If I can't have Kira, and the other route is only his mom, then I don't care.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Here I will mention a "strange" topic, haha.
But in this game I see Dev doesn't play too much with penis size haha. Most characters have large penises.
In other games, if there is such a scene, others than MCs have smaller penises. Here Dev apparently doesn't care. :KEK:
yea on some games even elephant would get jealous.

Are you saying there's no chance for MC to bang Kira? (aside from what happened in the jail) Is there a chance for the MC to bang her? If so, then I will choose that route. If not, then I will simply ignore both routes and just skip through whatever I'm required to do just to move other routes along.
I ain't into moms. I wanna bang Kira. If I can't have Kira, and the other route is only his mom, then I don't care.
mc has banged kira already but that was some updates ago, might happen again or might not.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Like I said, he already did, not worth it, there was no joy, so that's optional, thank goodness.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Like I said, he already did, not worth it, there was no joy, so that's optional, thank goodness.
mc has banged kira already but that was some updates ago, might happen again or might not.
"(aside from what happened in the jail)" was in my text. I know he already did, and if you read my previous comments, I was asking if it is currently worth it to continue on the Kira route, to continue to pursue her. That's all I wanted to know.
But, I guess since there apparently is no definite on that, I'll just be ignoring both routes and only skipping through whatever is required to continue other girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"(aside from what happened in the jail)" was in my text. I know he already did, and if you read my previous comments, I was asking if it is currently worth it to continue on the Kira route, to continue to pursue her. That's all I wanted to know.
But, I guess since there apparently is no definite on that, I'll just be ignoring both routes and only skipping through whatever is required to continue other girls.
he fucked kira in her home not jail. worth it to continue (well wait that it continues, last time it was she hjing mc i think) if is interested on her.

Actually elephants have surprisingly tiny penises.
well horse or whale then.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes