SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Question: What is RM expansion? Running Man? :unsure:
Its a whore house and it seems we have no choice but to take our harem girls and turn them into whores now. Opposite of what people should be doing to their girls in a harem game in my opinion.... might just as well delete the game from my folders because I hate the entire idea of it.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Its a whore house and it seems we have no choice but to take our harem girls and turn them into whores now. Opposite of what people should be doing to their girls in a harem game in my opinion.... might just as well delete the game from my folders because I hate the entire idea of it.
It's completely optional though, isn't it? I haven't taken any of the girls there and the only thing you really miss out on is a few Sakura pics and these new minor events with other maiden girls. Besides that, the story accommodates pretty well if you leave it alone.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The next three updates will be focused entirely on Evelyn. This was the last bit of preparation we wanted to do for her route before diving in.
Lol OK, heard that shit before ... I'll believe it when I see it.

marcex

May 8, 2018
It's completely optional though, isn't it? I haven't taken any of the girls there and the only thing you really miss out on is a few Sakura pics and these new minor events with other maiden girls. Besides that, the story accommodates pretty well if you leave it alone.
how can i unlock it and take the girls??

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
how can i unlock it and take the girls??
You unlock it through Rachel's path. Eventually, you'll get offered to add some girls to the place and be rewarded. Then when you reach a certain point with some of the girls (usually through their corruption path) you'll get the option to add them to RM. I think right now it's only Rachel, Monica, and the side-character Quinn.

Reactions: marcex

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
I just waiting for the update for lina before I play this game again.. when will that happen? its been a while for lina route

marcex

May 8, 2018
You unlock it through Rachel's path. Eventually, you'll get offered to add some girls to the place and be rewarded. Then when you reach a certain point with some of the girls (usually through their corruption path) you'll get the option to add them to RM. I think right now it's only Rachel, Monica, and the side-character Quinn.
ok probabilly is onnly for the corruption path because i try the love path and didn't show, thx

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Photo Hunt [v0.12.3 Extra] [Moochie] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.56 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 885 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 868 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is getting so big that it would make sense to make an official, compressed version. No Ren'Py game should be 4+ GB, not even with video. It's a sign of bad optimization. It is totally unnecessary to have practically uncompressed images/videos in a game.

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
I've started playing that one at the last version... I fell bad about some dialogs with Fiona, if you choose Fiona dom route you will be treated like shit, if you choose the sub one you treat her like shit sometimes... Why theres no love route with Fiona? Thats sad... Shes a nice character, she looks like one that need to be protected...

Last edited:

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
Great game so far but MC should get all and I do mean all the girls and a love route and a corruption route for each no other male character should have a girlfriend or wife while MC is around and lesbians will even want MC that's the kind of person he is and dad who started this should be alone and broke and living on the street by the end of the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but haven't brought any girls to rm so no idea how much i got to play.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have played this game in the past and I want to say it is absolutely beautiful, I often caught myself making screenshots without text box. But I want to hold out for more updates before playing again, thank you for detailed changelog so some of us can savor the moment. This is truly a great game, thanks to everyone who supports and makes it!

Not that my opinion have any weight, but I always wanted Jennifer (the librarian student, hope name is correct) to have option to go through with all the naughty stuff with other people without such sudden interruption. For me the fact that she was this cute innocent nerdy girl and you can witness her being corrupted is mega hot :) Also would like to see something with Evelyn and that black guy who works for that old geezer who comes to collect debt, since there was option not to interrupt them when Evelyn had a conversation with him.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Reactions: mogwah
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes