cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is getting so big that it would make sense to make an official, compressed version. No Ren'Py game should be 4+ GB, not even with video. It's a sign of bad optimization. It is totally unnecessary to have practically uncompressed images/videos in a game.

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
I've started playing that one at the last version... I fell bad about some dialogs with Fiona, if you choose Fiona dom route you will be treated like shit, if you choose the sub one you treat her like shit sometimes... Why theres no love route with Fiona? Thats sad... Shes a nice character, she looks like one that need to be protected...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
Great game so far but MC should get all and I do mean all the girls and a love route and a corruption route for each no other male character should have a girlfriend or wife while MC is around and lesbians will even want MC that's the kind of person he is and dad who started this should be alone and broke and living on the street by the end of the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but haven't brought any girls to rm so no idea how much i got to play.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have played this game in the past and I want to say it is absolutely beautiful, I often caught myself making screenshots without text box. But I want to hold out for more updates before playing again, thank you for detailed changelog so some of us can savor the moment. This is truly a great game, thanks to everyone who supports and makes it!

Not that my opinion have any weight, but I always wanted Jennifer (the librarian student, hope name is correct) to have option to go through with all the naughty stuff with other people without such sudden interruption. For me the fact that she was this cute innocent nerdy girl and you can witness her being corrupted is mega hot :) Also would like to see something with Evelyn and that black guy who works for that old geezer who comes to collect debt, since there was option not to interrupt them when Evelyn had a conversation with him.

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Reactions: mogwah

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This game is getting so big that it would make sense to make an official, compressed version. No Ren'Py game should be 4+ GB, not even with video. It's a sign of bad optimization. It is totally unnecessary to have practically uncompressed images/videos in a game.
If it wouldn't have any compression it would be way bigger than 4.something GB. :rolleyes:

Reactions: mogwah

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I've started playing that one at the last version... I fell bad about some dialogs with Fiona, if you choose Fiona dom route you will be treated like shit, if you choose the sub one you treat her like shit sometimes... Why theres no love route with Fiona? Thats sad... Shes a nice character, she looks like one that need to be protected...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Judging by the Changelog I would assume that this update focuses more on those who followed the route of sharing/whoreing out someone to the massage/brothel place. Am I correct?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
serkan34 PUT ERRORS SCREENSHOTS BEHIND SPOILERS!!!

also easier and faster to attach traceback.txt to your post than take screenshot and post it here.

Mcca

Sep 26, 2020
I can´t trigger the Fiona mall update nor Rachel bullying at school for some reason...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If it wouldn't have any compression it would be way bigger than 4.something GB. :rolleyes:
Maybe. I haven't conducted a test.
But it is still relatively low in compression ratio. If you take a look, you'll see that the compressed version is well under 1 gigabyte. And you have to look pretty hard to notice the extra compression (on a 1080p monitor).

You also need to consider that a lot of users here actually require compressed versions due to their internet quality/measurement. And it would be better of the compressions were official, right?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe. I haven't conducted a test.
But it is still relatively low in compression ratio. If you take a look, you'll see that the compressed version is well under 1 gigabyte. And you have to look pretty hard to notice the extra compression (on a 1080p monitor).

You also need to consider that a lot of users here actually require compressed versions due to their internet quality/measurement. And it would be better of the compressions were official, right?
The dev uses webp format for the renders, so thats already a huge chunk of size less than it would be with png's.
Can it be compressed further? Always but you have to keep in mind that it is the dev's business and if he isn't happy with how it looks when it's further compressed, it's his choice. Sure a official compression is always better because a dev will most likely pay more attention to the quality, but like i said if thats the lowest he is willing to go you have to live with it and the unofficial compressed version.

Your reasoning that it would be barely visible is not the best argument to make since most people who frequent this site and play these games don't see the difference between low quality and high quality most of the time either way.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes