cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If it wouldn't have any compression it would be way bigger than 4.something GB. :rolleyes:
Maybe. I haven't conducted a test.
But it is still relatively low in compression ratio. If you take a look, you'll see that the compressed version is well under 1 gigabyte. And you have to look pretty hard to notice the extra compression (on a 1080p monitor).

You also need to consider that a lot of users here actually require compressed versions due to their internet quality/measurement. And it would be better of the compressions were official, right?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe. I haven't conducted a test.
But it is still relatively low in compression ratio. If you take a look, you'll see that the compressed version is well under 1 gigabyte. And you have to look pretty hard to notice the extra compression (on a 1080p monitor).

You also need to consider that a lot of users here actually require compressed versions due to their internet quality/measurement. And it would be better of the compressions were official, right?
The dev uses webp format for the renders, so thats already a huge chunk of size less than it would be with png's.
Can it be compressed further? Always but you have to keep in mind that it is the dev's business and if he isn't happy with how it looks when it's further compressed, it's his choice. Sure a official compression is always better because a dev will most likely pay more attention to the quality, but like i said if thats the lowest he is willing to go you have to live with it and the unofficial compressed version.

Your reasoning that it would be barely visible is not the best argument to make since most people who frequent this site and play these games don't see the difference between low quality and high quality most of the time either way.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Not only Evelyn we need Fiona, Grace and Evelyn Im waiting for this characters content for years

Reactions: Reese286

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The dev uses webp format for the renders, so thats already a huge chunk of size less than it would be with png's.
Can it be compressed further? Always but you have to keep in mind that it is the dev's business and if he isn't happy with how it looks when it's further compressed, it's his choice. Sure a official compression is always better because a dev will most likely pay more attention to the quality, but like i said if thats the lowest he is willing to go you have to live with it and the unofficial compressed version.

Your reasoning that it would be barely visible is not the best argument to make since most people who frequent this site and play these games don't see the difference between low quality and high quality most of the time either way.
I just go to check the images folder of the game. The actual release have 12 124 renders for 4.7 GB. For me is a really nice job. I have lot worse than that. I see game to the same size with under 1 000 renders.

I can name (but i do not do it by respect) a game with under 5 000 renders having a size of 15 GB.

What is the size this game as supposed have to be for people stop complain about this? On my side, nothing to complain.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Haven't downloaded the latest update, but read the changelog. It says in there that it is/was possible to take 1 or 2 girls to RM? I only saw one instance... I believe it was "Quinn" (it's been a while since I played) I chose to give her info to Evelyn to become a model. Did I miss the 2nd one or is it in this update?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I just go to check the images folder of the game. The actual release have 12 124 renders for 4.7 GB. For me is a really nice job. I have lot worse than that. I see game to the same size with under 1 000 renders.

I can name (but i do not do it by respect) a game with under 5 000 renders having a size of 15 GB.

What is the size this game as supposed have to be for people stop complain about this? On my side, nothing to complain.
Yeah i know how many renders are in there.

There is not only one game that has way worse compressed content, lets just think about all the first releases with 1-2GB size. :LUL:

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Yeah i know how many renders are in there.

There is not only one game that has way worse compressed content, lets just think about all the first releases with 1-2GB size. :LUL:
I do not want to write a too long message. Is because i skip this. I have an unlimited optic fiber 50 mo access. The size do not really botter me. But the majority of people have a limited access (A limit to not cross). The quality of images is not her priority. Is do not cross hthis limit.

This is the principal reason people for compressed version.

But i believe on creativity freedom for artist. The developper can release an update the size he want. I never complaint.

But don't put a paywall.. Because: don't make me angry mister McGee. ;)

Shadow6

May 16, 2017
Fiona doesn't love like other people do. She is being introduced to regular love through the Dom route.

The MC is spoon feeding her normal love.

I think eventually Fiona will learn normal love once she confronts her past (with the help of MC), deals with her demons and moves on with or without MC.

Lots and lots of options in this game. My next play through I'm gonna be as bad as I can be just to see what happens. I was kinda good and bad the first playthrough.

Whenever this game completes I'll finish as a man whore good guy (but I hope that won't be for a long time).
Man I cant do that lol, even if its just a game. The AOA Academy makes me so sad cause of Valery story, and not only, all the girls just seen to had so fucked pasts lol. Actually i think the 3 best games i'm playing not just for the CGs but story are Photo Hunt, AOA e WVM (This one catch me with all the childhood friend and sister stuff)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

bomg

May 16, 2017
Developer, I must complain about how almost every activity is done in the afternoon. Please make some available during the day or at least let us do two activities in the afternoon.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes