zainon

Jan 27, 2021
can i meet june and charlottte without doing corruption, blackmail and sending quinn to robert(hate this old bastard)? just wondering before picking a route

etzel

Sep 1, 2018
The hentai scene with Evelyn where she says something like 'why is he doing it with his own daughters?' What is the clip on the screen with the two girls from?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Any Skylar hints?
Mode said: "Unknow step!" anyone have a save that is past this point i just want to complete all tasks thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any Skylar hints?
Mode said: "Unknow step!" anyone have a save that is past this point i just want to complete all tasks thanks
if skylar is that pinkhair then guard her while she naps at school until mc notices that others are fucking below window and notify her and other times rub her pussy and later help her at hospital.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
if skylar is that pinkhair then guard her while she naps at school until mc notices that others are fucking below window and notify her and other times rub her pussy and later help her at hospital.
You're talking about Grace. Skylar is Fiona's somewhat eccentric friend and I think #2 on the hot list.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure Skylar is not on the hot list.

From everything I've seen, Skylar pops up randomly throughout the game. Someone may have posted a list of her appearances and how to trigger them, but I haven't seen one. Searching the thread may find something.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure Skylar is not on the hot list.

From everything I've seen, Skylar pops up randomly throughout the game. Someone may have posted a list of her appearances and how to trigger them, but I haven't seen one. Searching the thread may find something.
went to check she is

1. Grace
2. Skylar
3. Lina
4. Fionna
5. Jenn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats right after start the photo accident
got save bellow to check for yourself if you wana

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Anyone know the console command to change Quinns route? (could've sworn i put her in the RM but can't find her anywhere)

Mar 21, 2018
I like this game, but it's a bit annoying that you have to harem everyone. It limits the role-play potential.
Harem is listed as a tag for the game. Complaining about something the author tells players up front is interesting.

Based on my experience on this site, I see a lot more players requesting the potential for a harem as opposed to the opposite.

I hope you have a great time on this site. There are lots of good games here (something for everyone)!

Reactions: monk_56

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know the console command to change Quinns route? (could've sworn i put her in the RM but can't find her anywhere)
write quinn_fate and see where she is
quinn_fate = u'rm'
quinn_fate = u'model'

you find her in morning during week in rm

you also 1st have to take her to roberts office to get her there

Last edited:

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
Harem is listed as a tag for the game. Complaining about something the author tells players up front is interesting.

Based on my experience on this site, I see a lot more players requesting the potential for a harem as opposed to the opposite.

I hope you have a great time on this site. There are lots of good games here (something for everyone)!
I'm just saying that having only one route kinda sucks when you're playing for the second or third time. I do like harem games.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm just saying that having only one route kinda sucks when you're playing for the second or third time. I do like harem games.
You can see all the routes by playing the game twice and making the opposite choice. Personally, I only play a game once or twice a year at most. It takes that long for multiple content updates to happen. Lots of players wait and chase each update but I find this dissatisfying. I'm usually disappointed and want more so I only touch a game once a year usually. I have enough games on my 'Watched' list that I can do that (7 pages and some of my friends have 10 pages). It took me a while to build that list up. I check the 'Latest Updates' section often and do tag searches for games and then look at the reviews. I usually end up adding more games to my 'Watched' list then I have time to play.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I like the idea in principle, but the problem I see with trying to incorporate monogamy routes into what's primarily designed to be a harem game is they'd either be unsatisfyingly short, or need so much exclusive content that each one would amount to a whole 'nother game in terms of dev time/resources.

Reactions: H2R
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes