Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
write quinn_fate and see where she is
quinn_fate = u'rm'
quinn_fate = u'model'

you find her in morning during week in rm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you also 1st have to take her to roberts office to get her there
Ya the problem is she wasn't there (at the right time either Lol) guessing somehow her fate got changed lol (trying to unlock June thats why i needed the cmd Lol

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So i tried the cmd it now says her fate is set to u'rm' But she still not there in the mornings nor can i trigger June... am i missing something here
use lains mod then, to see if maybe you are , check robberts office you must tell him about her got one scene there before you meet here in rm.
myself havent gone true last update yet, but got everything done up to it on both paths, now am waiting i guess for evelyn to come will have more then. But i did went there did skip weekend and as you see in pic before shes there, but there is also chance that you have to progress sakura chick there since she meets you before you see quinn.

Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
You can see all the routes by playing the game twice and making the opposite choice. Personally, I only play a game once or twice a year at most. It takes that long for multiple content updates to happen. Lots of players wait and chase each update but I find this dissatisfying. I'm usually disappointed and want more so I only touch a game once a year usually. I have enough games on my 'Watched' list that I can do that (7 pages and some of my friends have 10 pages). It took me a while to build that list up. I check the 'Latest Updates' section often and do tag searches for games and then look at the reviews. I usually end up adding more games to my 'Watched' list then I have time to play.
Will you be able to share that list, there aren't many games like this on this site I'd say, character development on this game is unlike any other, just makes you fall in love with them

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
well with this update also got leaked up to date wt maybe you will find some clue there, i havent done the last one yet so cant help you more than that
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-12-3-extra-moochie.25264/post-6632894

Honestly im just thinking you can't change her path..(console cmds) its not even one you can change using "cheat mod" (installed to see if it was an option its not) Guess ill live with it cause i don't fell like start a whole new game Lol (yet Lol)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Honestly im just thinking you can't change her path..(console cmds) its not even one you can change using "cheat mod" (installed to see if it was an option its not) Guess ill live with it cause i don't fell like start a whole new game Lol (yet Lol)
well i guess you can always load older save, she shown in 0.12.2 previous update and just scroll true, but i can do you like that , got my saves bellow in attachments for 2 paths, one romance and another pure corruption , only thing i wont do is jen yandere did try that shit is too creepy

and use console for
mcn = u'name'
mcnf = u'name'
not sure whats what i got same name in both

and ofc most important thing so you know whats what

save_name = u'' ('name' and save again) keep in mind named save stick with you to remove it write initial code without name, or do double save before you name it

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was playing through the game, and all the sudden the information in the top right of the screen (day, time of day etc...) stopped showing. How do I get it back?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I was playing through the game, and all the sudden the information in the top right of the screen (day, time of day etc...) stopped showing. How do I get it back?
happend few times, only way that i know of, is load older save that have it and keep an eye when you ctrl true on it

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, so I just found out that in order to see June's content you have to have two girls working at Red Maiden... I've already completed Rachel's, Monica's and Quinn's stories, and as I'm sure you can guess, I don't have two of them working there... do I have to restart from an earlier save or is there some miracle way to change Monica's path? (No way am I leaving Rachel in there)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Okay, so I just found out that in order to see June's content you have to have two girls working at Red Maiden... I've already completed Rachel's, Monica's and Quinn's stories, and as I'm sure you can guess, I don't have two of them working there... do I have to restart from an earlier save or is there some miracle way to change Monica's path? (No way am I leaving Rachel in there)
you can change it with x52 cheat mod , tho if that breaks the game for future or now got no clue
otherwise i did post the saves for both paths, if you wana, one is pure corruption and one normal one
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-12-3-extra-moochie.25264/post-6846179

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes