Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
"Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired"
Waaaaaait a minute! I was stated that she leaves the game completely if you help her getting fired!
I didnt fuck her only because i wanted her to stay. If i could have fucked her AND she still somehow is part of the game, i would have done that!:rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go! Bang her brains out! She needs your throbbing deep cuddly passion the most!
Waaaaaait a minute! I was stated that she leaves the game completely if you help her getting fired!
I didnt fuck her only because i wanted her to stay. If i could have fucked her AND she still somehow is part of the game, i would have done that!:rolleyes:
Evelyns frenemy. You had a photoshoot with here for either getting her fired or help her getting on better terms with Evelyn

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can fuck her ass after poker nights (repeatable) and couple times at gym (1 time scenes).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Evelyns frenemy. You had a photoshoot with here for either getting her fired or help her getting on better terms with Evelyn
Thanks, can't remember her at all though. I mean I remember the character existing (now), but that's it. Clearly she made a lasting impression. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, can't remember her at all though. I mean I remember the character existing (now), but that's it. Clearly she made a lasting impression. :ROFLMAO:
if you have installed spycam on mommy's room then you see them working there together occasionally and also alice and her hubby using mommy's bed on something else than sleeping.

What game version makes this a possibility?
poker night fucks (when all but mc are passed out) have existed since reboot and gymscenes were around then.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
can fuck her ass after poker nights (repeatable) and couple times at gym (1 time scenes).
The assfuck scene is just a onetimer iirc and i cant even remeber a sex scene with her at the gym. Just nudes and wanking with Lina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The old saves games aren't compatible!? My save games disappeared in the new version
maybe name changed on \renpy folder.

The assfuck scene is just a onetimer iirc and i cant even remeber a sex scene with her at the gym. Just nudes and wanking with Lina
assfuck is repeatable but it's not common and too bad you didn't get gymscenes with her, those were hot.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Also there should be a couple of different scenes with Monica in her office (i.e. boob job#2) but i never get them. Are they random or did i progress to fast for it to trigger?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how and when do i get them? was it at the contest on the treadmill?
it's random encounter when exercising with lina and alice is there and asks mc's help.

Also there should be a couple of different scenes with Monica in her office (i.e. boob job#2) but i never get them. Are they random or did i progress to fast for it to trigger?
if you are on love path with her and not booted from school then scenes with her in her office are repeatable (as of 13.1).

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes