micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I assumed they see these comments. Guess I was wrong.
too many games and comments for anyone to follow all, if you see some issue, just tag person that make it, fastest way to solution instead of hoping that they might see it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I assumed they see these comments. Guess I was wrong.
mods do but that's not same as uploader and even them needs to be notified for them to check thread and compressors and porters make 100s of compressed versions etc so they don't follow threads besides maybe day or 2 after release of new version and then just ignore threads.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What happened to the in game walkthrough?
I remember being able to click on the top right corner, to find out where to go to trigger certain scenes.
I don't really wanna have to flip back and forth between the game and a pdf. It's just better if it's there on the screen.
But, is there not an ingame walkthrough mod anymore? Or is that part of the 'cheat mod' and I just can't see it?

It's making me redo a ton f scenes I already did.
I have multiple saves and really don't know what choices I had on which saves...some I do, cause I can read my notes (I always keep notes on saves lol), but I'm pretty lost on the majority of it. :(

The pdf walkthroughs kinda help, but that ingame guide was great. I could just go click on a girl and see what I did last and what my next choices will be

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It was Lain's Mod, and he hasn't been responsive since early November, according to a late November comment on the thread.
It wasn't updated for 13.1. It's still on 12.3 version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hu...provements-cheat-mod-v0-12-3-maim-lain.80836/
well i did upload last modded version with mod if anyone wants to play up to that point and without after, cause old mod on new versions is no go
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-1-extra-moochie.25264/post-7128686

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any news about 13.2?
Yes. Release is close!

Hey guys! We are finishing up with the update - all that left is few scenes to be put into the game. We'll begin testing the build very soon. Expect the update to come out by the end of the month!
As for v0.13.3, I already made 130 images and 1 animation. Unfortunately, we'll have to put off Evelyn's college storyline for some time, because my pc just won't render those scenes (I'll be able to buy a new rig in a few months, though.)
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 3 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing, 2 scenes)
  • One achievement
  • 362 images (+18 images extra scene), 10 animations

kpotopes

Feb 13, 2019
Yes. Release is close!

Hey guys! We are finishing up with the update - all that left is few scenes to be put into the game. We'll begin testing the build very soon. Expect the update to come out by the end of the month!
As for v0.13.3, I already made 130 images and 1 animation. Unfortunately, we'll have to put off Evelyn's college storyline for some time, because my pc just won't render those scenes (I'll be able to buy a new rig in a few months, though.)
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 3 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing, 2 scenes)
  • One achievement
  • 362 images (+18 images extra scene), 10 animations
Thank you!!!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
might as well share it here too

last working version with lains mod, who knows if we will see another , its been month and half now , month since got fired by lewdlab, so have placked last modded version v0.12.3 , mods are already included and so are my last 2 saves from v12.2 both paths and persistent, if you dont want em remove them before you launch the game.
so anyway if anyone wants
part 1 Workupload
part 2 Workupload
part 3 Workupload
So, if I start at 12.3, with it modded, could I play through 13.1 with the mod still working or would it stop working at that point?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, if I start at 12.3, with it modded, could I play through 13.1 with the mod still working or would it stop working at that point?
nah thats more intended for that you play up to 12.3 version with mod, and then without it for future versions , so far i havent heard about any issues for those that played after using mod, only from those that wanted to use old mod on new version
in short, mod is made and work only on 12.3 version (last version) and that above is 12.3, who knows if we will ever see new one, lain is gone long now and i dont live on hopes, its for anyone that starts from scratch or havent played in long time and wants to use mod for huge chunk of game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes