micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The file size is 4.78 GB but I don't think this is the problem because I've download 2 times.
I mean I've downloaded a lot of games on this website but this is the first tame I have a problem like this.
use torrent

Reactions: classazan

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The file size is 4.78 GB but I don't think this is the problem because I've download 2 times.
I mean I've downloaded a lot of games on this website but this is the first tame I have a problem like this.
I tested it and downloaded from Mixdrop, could unzip it without problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you try my suggestion and used JDownloader?

Reactions: classazan

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What about 0.13.2? Any news?

Development of v0.13.2

Hey yo! Time for some news!
First of all, you may have noticed that I changed Evelyn's routes #1-2 and made it just 'Main story'. Unfortunately, we are not gonna split her story into two routes in the upcoming update (well, it will happen in the update, but you won't feel the difference just yet). In addition, there won't be a lot of scenes for her main story, but it will end nicely. You'll love it ;)
I forgot to mention it in the last development post, but v0.13.2 will also contain a couple of scenes with Risa. She'll pose for Jen in the art club.
Most of the content is ready, now we are writing dialogues. The update won't be as big as I promised though, since it's already 5th of December (we want to release the update by the end of the year). We'll focus purely on Evelyn's main storyline (on her routes, to be precise) in v0.13.3, which will be the last update for Evelyn in some time.
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 4 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing, 2 scenes)
  • One achievement
  • 362 images (+18 images extra scene), 10 animations

kpotopes

Feb 13, 2019

Development of v0.13.2

Hey yo! Time for some news!
First of all, you may have noticed that I changed Evelyn's routes #1-2 and made it just 'Main story'. Unfortunately, we are not gonna split her story into two routes in the upcoming update (well, it will happen in the update, but you won't feel the difference just yet). In addition, there won't be a lot of scenes for her main story, but it will end nicely. You'll love it ;)
I forgot to mention it in the last development post, but v0.13.2 will also contain a couple of scenes with Risa. She'll pose for Jen in the art club.
Most of the content is ready, now we are writing dialogues. The update won't be as big as I promised though, since it's already 5th of December (we want to release the update by the end of the year). We'll focus purely on Evelyn's main storyline (on her routes, to be precise) in v0.13.3, which will be the last update for Evelyn in some time.
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 4 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing, 2 scenes)
  • One achievement
  • 362 images (+18 images extra scene), 10 animations
Thank you!!!!

Xtinct21

Jul 8, 2018
The models and animations looks good, do guys have anything to recommend similar to this particularly on models?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes