trauts

Aug 12, 2018
kinda stumble across this, but I don't recall any hints for her college storyline... can dev include a side storyline hints?
Dunno what other side stories i've missed.
1638213883008.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
kinda stumble across this, but I don't recall any hints for her college storyline... can dev include a side storyline hints?
Dunno what other side stories i've missed.
there isn't much, meeting her and defending her against couple brats and spending some time with her in college.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Guys can you see the full story of one girl at a time or there any time limit to any event?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't extract the file.
invalid zip file with overlapped components (possible zip bomb)
The links on page 1 work. Make sure you did download the right file and not something else the download site linked to.
Use a download manager like JDownloader to be sure.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've used the mixdrop one because Mega wants accound, anonfile is blocked by ISP and I didn't heard other. Additionly I use linux but it is just zip file and obviously I can extract on linux but it is not working right now.
What's the file size?
I run my downloads on a linux server, have no problems. Also mixdrop links work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, finally found my way to this game after some deliberation, and already found my #1 not 25 or so seconds in to actually playing the game...

screenshot0001.png
A cute, athletic Japanese girl with a pouty face as adorable as that? No way in hell am I turning that down. Got all the unlocks and codes and whatnot already and looked at all the girls, Lina was an instant #1

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
even better than melody? :p
Just finished Lina's solo run, one gripe; do NOT like the thing at the end with Rachel. I turn Risa down how many times, then Lina and Rachel kiss? Just don't want things like that in this game.

Well, Melody has more meat on it because well, it's finished. But so far, so good, minus the Lina/Rachel stuff at the very last date

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just finished Lina's solo run, one gripe; do NOT like the thing at the end with Rachel. I turn Risa down how many times, then Lina and Rachel kiss? Just don't want things like that in this game.

Well, Melody has more meat on it because well, it's finished. But so far, so good, minus the Lina/Rachel stuff at the very last date
There will be more of that once you bring her home a couple of times :)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
There will be more of that once you bring her home a couple of times :)
Yeah I just saw the ending with the football game, I don't want that kind of stuff with Lina. I'm not into that kind of thing with these games. What's the point of turning down MC/Lina/Risa threesome just have this happen and not by choice? It's hypocritical

A Lina solo route should be just that; SOLO, no one else but her. There better a choice down the road to tell Rachel or have Rachel fuck off from the relationship

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it was actually called "solo" route I would agree, but I don't think that term is used anywhere in the game. YOU turned everyone else down, but she didn't :)
Just don't bring her home and don't go swimming, then you should be fine.

I CAN see your point, my advise is to not take a visual novel too serious. There is always a next one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If it was actually called "solo" route I would agree, but I don't think that term is used anywhere in the game. YOU turned everyone else down, but she didn't :)
Just don't bring her home and don't go swimming, then you should be fine.

I CAN see your point, my advise is to not take a visual novel too serious. There is always a next one.
Didn't I read somewhere that there would be solo routes for all the girls? I'm pretty sure I did which is why I downloaded it. If that's the the case, and it turns into a MFF, then I'm already done with this game. If it's not a choice to turn down MC/Lina/Rachel route, then I want nothing to do with it.

Reactions: dumbass55

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Didn't I read somewhere that there would be solo routes for all the girls? I'm pretty sure I did which is why I downloaded it. If that's the the case, and it turns into a MFF, then I'm already done with this game. If it's not a choice to turn down MC/Lina/Rachel route, then I want nothing to do with it.
Actually these scenes will include Evelyn as well, so I guess you better stop before it's too late.
Lucky for you, there are anough games/novels out there with a solo route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say harem. need to be on good terms with many girls to advance for example on jen's story.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes