cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know, just added few examples , you can see exact paths with universal cheat mod
not sure what risa did since last time i was playing but she payed for her deception in my playtrue
and fiona is also good loyal sub, tho if you are playing her dom route be careful she might put you in rm :D
not much with risa a while.

So let’s say if I didn’t bring one of them to Sakura I can’t proceed her story further? Sorry I’m kinda confused
yep, sakura path is more for bm girls path.

Reactions: micmitja and BYK370

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Damn so I can’t fully complete all the girls main storyline then shame
You must choose what you like or do two routes on two saves, one as bad guy and second as good guy. Bringing three girls to RM is key to become close with Sakura and get "speciaru servisu" from her:sneaky:
There is no other way (for now) to be close with her in good guy route(without selling girls).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You must choose what you like or do two routes on two saves, one as bad guy and second as good guy. Bringing three girls to RM is key to become close with Sakura and get "speciaru servisu" from her:sneaky:
There is no other way (for now) to be close with her in good guy route(without selling girls).
it is with cheating.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So let’s say if I didn’t bring one of them to Sakura I can’t proceed her story further? Sorry I’m kinda confused
You actually need to send two of them if you want to progress that storyarc and also meet Sakura's daughter.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You're right.
I'm not 100% sure about sending two girls but i know i was able to get BJ as repeatable service from Sakura after i left Alice in RM without chance to come back, after sending Quinn and Monica here.
Yeah, I was not happy with that. June seems like a nice girl not connected to any forced labor, abuse or even the BDSM mentioned earlier, also Sakura is a much more "normal" person than Kira's investigation would imply..
Having to sacrifice the wellbeing of two others in order to get into her story arc meet her ... that's just not me.

Sure, it's all just virtual characters, but I am one of these guys who really don't want to hurt anybody.
There really should be another option to earn Sakuras trust than to bring her new girls.

Last edited:

Heylady

Aug 20, 2021
Hi guys! Kinda need your help...
Lina's storyline: At the beginning, to help her with report - I should ask Jennifer's help. In the guide it is written as "ask" from Jennifer's menu at the library in the evening - but there is no "ask" button :((
Only study, study literature; in Jen's menu are - help her, study together and gift.

I am dumbass, sorry. I had to take some photos at park in the morning only then Jen helps me.

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys! Kinda need your help...
Lina's storyline: At the beginning, to help her with report - I should ask Jennifer's help. In the guide it is written as "ask" from Jennifer's menu at the library in the evening - but there is no "ask" button :((
Only study, study literature; in Jen's menu are - help her, study together and gift.
You must help Jenny first in library to get her love points, if she like you enough she will help you for photo of bird. Go to park at morning and click "take pic for Jenny" then bring photo to library at evening:unsure:

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
I know I am a little (Verrrry) late to this, but the scene between the chan mi, guy-brother, and the mc put me off, and it's not just about the DP thing, I simply didn't just like the whole revenge thing with the guy tied up and forced Blowjob, even if there wasn't the whole DP thing I still wouldn't have liked that particular scene, I am rarely put off by things like this to this extent but this time I just stopped the game right after that and I don't think I am going to play it further or again, sucks tbh as this was one of my favorite games, but nonetheless all the best with the future updates, peace.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes