MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, my frustration has reached near boiling point, so please excuse my tone. I started this game about two hours ago, found the walkthrough, and decided, I might as well start with Evelyn. I am now at day 132 (not kidding) and am still stuck at step 4, the 'listen to gossip' step. Nothing is fucking happening! Every single time I 'listen to the gossip' I read the same thing about Evelyn being fat, and get the same 'Don't intervene' option, and nothing else. It's absolutely infuriating.

Can someone please explain this to me?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Okay, my frustration has reached near boiling point, so please excuse my tone. I started this game about two hours ago, found the walkthrough, and decided, I might as well start with Evelyn. I am now at day 132 (not kidding) and am still stuck at step 4, the 'listen to gossip' step. Nothing is fucking happening! Every single time I 'listen to the gossip' I read the same thing about Evelyn being fat, and get the same 'Don't intervene' option, and nothing else. It's absolutely infuriating.

Can someone please explain this to me?
to continue this event you need more stats, specifically for this event intelligence or strength must be more than 15.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes