Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So.. there is no wt mod updated for the new version?

I think I will play with wt mod up to v0.12.3 and then I have to play without wt mod after.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Qmil679

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So.. there is no wt mod updated for the new version?

I think I will play with wt mod up to v0.12.3 and then I have to play without wt mod after.
if you need wt for some reason then pdf is up-to-date but actually don't need since phone gives enuf hints and choices are more than obvious.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
nah no new mod since lain is gone
using old mod on newer version is recipe for disaster with this game,
but i can give you 12.3 modded version, if you want to play up to that point
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-3a-moochie.25264/post-7128686
I planned to play from the beginning, I started playing even, but after a while I thought that I will play from version 0.12.2. :D

I don't want to play from the beginning and wait so long for new scenes.
Thanks. ;)

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I planned to play from the beginning, I started playing even, but after a while I thought that I will play from version 0.12.2. :D

I don't want to play from the beginning and wait so long for new scenes.
Thanks. ;)
well if its your 1st run its worth to do whole thing, this is long game, not many competed games come to amount of content of this one up to that point.
but if you want got saves there poped too, 12.2 was last i have played, at that point have made saves for both love and corruption paths

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well if its your 1st run its worth to do whole thing, this is long game, not many competed games come to amount of content of this one up to that point.
but if you want got saves there poped too, 12.2 was last i have played, at that point have made saves for both love and corruption paths
I played this game before. Actually, I finished when MC meet dad in the hotel.
But I played on android before, now I have my pc back, so.. :D

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I played this game before. Actually, I finished when MC meet dad in the hotel.
But I played on android before, now I have my pc back, so.. :D
good then, you can use saves then, they are just on that point, next in line is for mom path you have to choose which of two chicks to saves from dad, and based on wt for another you get or will get chance later on. so do the hard one

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah.. first time with Evelyn.. I don't like it. MC acts like.. eh. Pathetic. :FacePalm:

As for the scene itself... it would be nice if we could see the full scene as MC penetrate Evelyn for the first time. This is an important moment, many of us have been waiting for it. And we got... a view of MC's ass (luckily in clothes) and his movements. No camera on how MC penetrates Evelyn. The worst first time I could see in a game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes