Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
THe walkthrough as detailed as it is, it´s a bit hard going back and forth. Is there any danger of doing things in a more random way, since so many things to do in the afternoon or evenings, or is there a " if you don´t go there day x, you miss it" ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
THe walkthrough as detailed as it is, it´s a bit hard going back and forth. Is there any danger of doing things in a more random way, since so many things to do in the afternoon or evenings, or is there a " if you don´t go there day x, you miss it" ?
nope, all girls and women are on their own bubbles, few cases you need to advance on other path before continuing on prev. path and if date/meeting/whatever is on thursday its there on every thursday until whatever happens on that day is done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
nope, all girls and women are on their own bubbles, few cases you need to advance on other path before continuing on prev. path and if date/meeting/whatever is on thursday its there on every thursday until whatever happens on that day is done.
Awesome. Many thanks

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
New UPDATE!!! YAY! :love:

Photo Hunt v0.13.3b RELEASE! ( )

Photo Hunt v0.13.3b is available for all patrons! You can download Photo Hunt v0.13.3b
Also, you can play
Changelog:
  • Evelyn's Fashion model route continuation
  • More options to 'tired Evelyn' event (your house, night)
  • More options to 'passed out Evelyn' event (your house, Friday evening)
  • Jennifer's new activity at school (only Jen yandere route)
  • 2 new Evelyn's messages
  • 138 images, 7 animations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no jen yandere path but i guess she tries to burn whole school down or atleast art section.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game is at the top of my list of best games along with milf city...
beautiful women and my favorite is milf evelyn

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes