Mac
Normal Size: 4.68GB
Compressed Size: 1GB

Download:

Compressed with YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has a ton of repeatables in the red garden and the red spa and the red restaurant and the red room.
Evelyn again?
and Rachel?
Why does Rachel take so long to get updates?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But .. they are one offs. Rachel you can play with a ton in those rooms.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Not to be a negative Nancy, but does anyone else feel like now that we are actually fucking Step-Mom, it's rather lackluster? For myself, I feel like those scenes were rushed and not as sexy as I had built them up to be in my head. All of the other characters sex scenes were way hotter. Maybe it's the anticipation, but I fear I have lost interest in this game, because the sexiest character's sex scenes are meh. It almost felt like a fuck you from the creator just to shut us all the fuck up?
I feel like I lost most of my interest thanks to how the choices with the mom was handled and yeah the lackluster scene. I think I've mainly lost interest thanks to how slowly other content is getting added and I even used to think of her as the best character. Her getting a split of routes kinda killed my interest because of how slow devs are with these games.

Frankly I mostly play Harem games because they usually don't have different paths so all the content released is always relevant. I guess people like me need to wait for a year or so before there's any meaningful content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am i the only one greatly disapointed in Evelyn scenes? Waiting so long to fuck her and yet not a single even semi good sex sene:(
well they have fucked only twice (not played latest version yet) and 1st was done in hurry and 2nd was sweet but view wasn't that close all the time and she's still reluctant to have sex with mc.

Feb 17, 2022
Man, just coming back to this game after a long while and I did not see this whole storyline coming with the whore house. I was sure it was heading in a far more innocent/vanilla direction.

Did I totally miss so.e hints early on or did this dev get seduced by some high level patrons to alter the direction in a more hardcore kinks way. Just feels so "off" from what I remember. Glad I had to drop support due to reasons or I would really ripped off.

Also, I agree with others Evelyn. Whats the deal with the lame sex scenes? Does the dev really dislike her character? Are the scenes on her whore route much better or just shitty across the paths?

Kind of surprises me more patrons are jumping ship or are they all just fans of sharing and skirting the boundries of NTR...ish content?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes