tilzy5555

Jul 16, 2020
Now that eve's updates are out, kinda excited who patreon will choose next. Polls will be out in the few days or will she work on Skylar? Said some months back dev wanted to buy a new pc, to do some dope ass renders for sky
The dev apparently has already started working on v0.14.0 with Grace as the main girl for the update as stated on their discord server.

Reactions: Bhul ga

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Now that eve's updates are out, kinda excited who patreon will choose next. Polls will be out in the few days or will she work on Skylar? Said some months back dev wanted to buy a new pc, to do some dope ass renders for sky
0.14 is grace

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was looking at the most recent change log and wait, Jen has a yandere route? I never knew this. I don't see a horror tag, so I'm assuming it isn't too crazy, but does she have a lot of content for that path?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was looking at the most recent change log and wait, Jen has a yandere route? I never knew this. I don't see a horror tag, so I'm assuming it isn't too crazy, but does she have a lot of content for that path?
yandere happens if she loses competition and that way library, its a bit horroric since early she forced mc to have sex with her by threatening him with knife and then vanishes somewhere and now (well in future version) she returns. dunno if its worth to replay quite a much of game to start her yandere path.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Just finish everything so far, and damn, best game( of this kind) by far i have ever played in a while. Stunning models, very well writen, and great renders all around. Took me a while to play this game, but damn, what a ride.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Started playing pretty late, version 0.12 I guess, but this is probably my favorite game in the site already. The dev obviously knows what he is doing with posing, angles, lightning, everything, it's a real classroom of how to snap a photo, in this case, how to set a scene, something that unfortunately most devs seem to overlook for whatever reason. It really helps that models look gorgeous, but it's the photography that brings this game above and beyond from all the rest.

Reactions: oldatoz and Qixoni

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
"Fan made incest patch" i thought this game was intended to have incest content without making patches fan made... :/

Sep 29, 2017
Is rachel going to get any content updates.. ever? I haven't seen anything new in almost a year it feels like. Get her out of the whore house, and then only update has been a midnight sex from what I can recall.

feng156

Apr 19, 2021
Because English is not my mother tongue, cheating Android can't help me. I hope which God can send me the latest Gallery unlock archive! Hope to receive your help! Thanks again

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is rachel going to get any content updates.. ever? I haven't seen anything new in almost a year it feels like. Get her out of the whore house, and then only update has been a midnight sex from what I can recall.
She was taken out of the whore house in the last update I played, which I don't think was too long ago. Depends on your choices. You can leave her there or get her out.

Sep 29, 2017
She was taken out of the whore house in the last update I played, which I don't think was too long ago. Depends on your choices. You can leave her there or get her out.
I'm pretty sure that was last year you could remove her from the whore house, unless you went master route, you could get her out before july of last year. I just loaded my earliest save from then to confirm.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes