Sep 29, 2017
Wait, how? I'm playing on 13.2 and after the conversation with Rachel where she says that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get a message that says I've reached the end of content for Rachel and the walkthrough says the same?
Ah you're right. There is another blackmail thing with her (the save I loaded was the other school blackmail chain I guess) I loaded up my save from July of 2021, and it says this in the current version: 1649138368430.png
If there is another blackmail thing to resolve the sluthouse and main story, then I've completely forgotten. So yeah there hasn't been any content with rachel story line added since at least July of 2021. Fucking sucks

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Sep 29, 2017
Ah you're right. There is another blackmail thing with her (the save I loaded was the other school blackmail chain I guess) I loaded up my save from July of 2021, and it says this in the current version: View attachment 1740844
If there is another blackmail thing to resolve the sluthouse and main story, then I've completely forgotten. So yeah there hasn't been any content with rachel story line added since at least July of 2021. Fucking sucks
mooch1e any chance you can comment on your plans here?

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
mooch1e any chance you can comment on your plans here?
The most recent poll was between Grace and Rachel, pretty much the two girls that are the most in need of content (aside from Skylar). Grace won, so that's what we are going to focus on next month's patch. This month will be an in-between thing with a few scenes.

We have a lot of plans for Rachel. The continuation of her storyline is coming soon, it's very likely that will happen after Grace is updated. And when it comes to the love route, obviously the first thing that is going to be dealt with is her exit from the Red Maiden.

Sep 29, 2017
The most recent poll was between Grace and Rachel, pretty much the two girls that are the most in need of content (aside from Skylar). Grace won, so that's what we are going to focus on next month's patch. This month will be an in-between thing with a few scenes.

We have a lot of plans for Rachel. The continuation of her storyline is coming soon, it's very likely that will happen after Grace is updated. And when it comes to the love route, obviously the first thing that is going to be dealt with is her exit from the Red Maiden.
I'm not a grace fan myself, but at least you're giving attention to the characters without content. Looking forward to Rachel getting some content, hopefully more than once a year :)

Appreciate the info

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I just want to say....This is a gem, perfect girls,art, the story, damn, I need more of Photo Hunt, 10/10 man
Agreed 100%! I've been playing it for the past few days, the amount of content is amazing!

Normally I'm not a fan of sandbox games, but this one does a good job without feeling grindy. The one downside is since I'm playing without a WT guide, some of my 'events' get triggered out of order - example: I'd make progress with one lady to the point where we're sleeping together and she's willing as part of her storyline... but then some of the events that I can do with her takes us back to when the MC was still sneaking around, so while it's a little immersion breaking, it doesn't completely take me out of the story. That's pretty much the only complaint, and again, not really the stories fault, just how I ended stumbling upon some of the side stuff as part of the sandbox playstyle.

I'm enjoying the different paths available for the girls, and I'd say 90-95% of the reactions / dialogue fits exactly what I was looking forward when I choose a certain path. I just would like a few tweaks but this is honestly personal taste and nothing critical of the path established by the game. Example: Some punk girl I was chasing I chose to be dominant to her, and almost everything is perfect... but wish he'd drop the 'pet' nickname. This is just extremely minor nitpicking, as the game is an easy 5 out of 5 with everything.

Reactions: varkatzas666

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
How to complete the achievement 33# best frenemies? Do exactly what the walkthrough say but still can't get it. Is there any additional things to do for this achievement to work?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone else having problems with the fiona changing room scene crashing their game I'm playing on android

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just curious, not been paying attn to this since last year, very last year, when my saves were borked. Dunno if cuz of update or corrupted, forget, and wasn't willing to restart in case it happened again.

Any idea how close-ish this is to completion? Did like it, just only willing to restart the grind once, so waiting for complete tag.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019

some or none, that depends player's choices. dom mc feels best route.

prolly soon version or 2 after next.
could you help me configure megabasterd? Sometimes the downloads stop at 90-95%, i never understand what happed. I havent inserted api key. Some help if u get the time.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i download the game, get ready, strap in and boot it up, after changing some settings i start new game and get... wtf is that? I know that whistling tune... wtf is that from?... a tv commercial or something... yeah pretty sure it is... but what one?..

Is Jennifer's acne permanent or does she go through a make-over arc during her route? Cause i'm not getting how she's on the 'hotlist' with all that going on.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious, not been paying attn to this since last year, very last year, when my saves were borked. Dunno if cuz of update or corrupted, forget, and wasn't willing to restart in case it happened again.

Any idea how close-ish this is to completion? Did like it, just only willing to restart the grind once, so waiting for complete tag.
no actual idea but i'd say this can go for another year.

could you help me configure megabasterd? Sometimes the downloads stop at 90-95%, i never understand what happed. I havent inserted api key. Some help if u get the time.
1. google/whatever megabasterd proxylist, 2. copy those ip addresses and paste to megabasterd

it does that stopping since limits are reached so it takes some time that more quota is available.

there's thread for megabasterd to ask questions.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
permanent.
Hmmm, bothersome... but thankfully the human brain is adaptive and it will bother me less the longer i am exposed to it. Thanks for the reply.

New question, what are the blue pop-up images that occur seemingly at random? They have a bunch of stats on them but clicking them seems to do nothing but make them go away.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes