cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New question, what are the blue pop-up images that occur seemingly at random? They have a bunch of stats on them but clicking them seems to do nothing but make them go away.
what pop-ups? screenshot would help.

could be wt-mod telling girl got more love etc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
what pop-ups? screenshot would help.

could be wt-mod telling girl got more love etc.
I have no mod added to my knowledge, nor do i see one on the FP that i could've collected. The pop-ups are like lewd pics, they're a pale blue box with text like CHA+4LISBON+3BANANA+2ALUMINIUM+7 (not those words though) under the pic. I'll try to print screen the next one i see.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no mod added to my knowledge, nor do i see one on the FP that i could've collected. The pop-ups are like lewd pics, they're a pale blue box with text like CHA+4LISBON+3BANANA+2ALUMINIUM+7 (not those words though) under the pic. I'll try to print screen the next one i see.
try pressing s when you next time see that.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Untitled.png
Her tongue looks completely diseased... lack of oxygen and it has lines all over it that look like scar tissue or infection damage... really unappetising.

I'm realising i only seem to be posting complaints so just for the record, i am really enjoying this game and have not been able to put it down since i picked it up 5 hours ago. These few negative comments amount to less than 5% of my experience so far.

Reactions: jdw6

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
This is from the same scene, and as the comparison shows, Rachel's tongue looks very unhealthy and yet Sakura's is exactly what a healthy tongue looks like, i even checked my own just to be sure i wasn't suffering from some crazy observation bias i was unaware of, pink and healthy... why does Rachel's tongue look like that? Is there a story reason?
It means you've unlocked an achievement
Ah ok, thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she could become widow if mc decides to kill "daddy dearest".

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I have not been playing long I think I am just into the low day 100s but I lost the calendar and clock and I dont know what I did. Anyone have an Idea of how to get it back. And this is the most recent version.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 1748494
Her tongue looks completely diseased... lack of oxygen and it has lines all over it that look like scar tissue or infection damage... really unappetising.

I'm realising i only seem to be posting complaints so just for the record, i am really enjoying this game and have not been able to put it down since i picked it up 5 hours ago. These few negative comments amount to less than 5% of my experience so far.
Uh I think you mean unappealing unless you want to eat her tongue. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes