Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
Is rachel going to get any content updates.. ever? I haven't seen anything new in almost a year it feels like. Get her out of the whore house, and then only update has been a midnight sex from what I can recall.
There are some scenes after that tho, she gets bullied in School, and the MC comes to help the damsel in distress

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure that was last year you could remove her from the whore house, unless you went master route, you could get her out before july of last year. I just loaded my earliest save from then to confirm.
I was just saying it wasn't that long ago since I played that particular update. It may have only been a few months since I even discovered this game haha. But, I do remember being able to take that route.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
this game is very top the story of mc with his mother is very exciting, for me the game has to have incest otherwise it's not funny congratulations to the developer of this game

Reactions: Soggy Bread
Aug 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure that was last year you could remove her from the whore house, unless you went master route, you could get her out before july of last year. I just loaded my earliest save from then to confirm.
shes not out of the whorehouse. You can tell her to leave and she tries, but she’s being blackmailed to continue at the Red Maiden. That’s where we’ve been left for so long.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for me the incest content is working perfectly even without using the patch
yea mommy is mommy and sis is sis and daddy asshole who can rot in hell is daddy. his loss is our win.

hey how do i get the sleeping and the drunk scene?
wednesday night when mommy sleeps on couch mc needs to watch her and spend time with her and drunk is friday evening at backyard.

Sep 29, 2017
I was just saying it wasn't that long ago since I played that particular update. It may have only been a few months since I even discovered this game haha. But, I do remember being able to take that route.
My point is it seems like it has been a long time since there has been any real content updates with Rachel. Last content I have found with her was the date and sleep sex event, but that was last year still I'm pretty sure.

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
Its been so much time since i last found a game so complete like Photo Hunt. I mean, the grinding is worth it. Meaning, i dont really care if i have to grind to get to the scenes, but the scenes must be worth the time i spent. Im very happy with this game's scenes and i do really recommend others to download it if havent already. Also id accept recommendations of games as good as this one.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes