deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Gallery Unlock: go the game directory and you will see a file called "gallery_main.rpy" open that in notepad or other similar programs, look for this code. It's not far down and has 3 lines of russian above it, starts on line 48.
Code:
if char_id not in persistent.gallery:
            return False
        if ev_id not in persistent.gallery[char_id]:
            return False
        return True
Change the "False" text into "True" next time you start up the game the gallery will be unlocked.
gallery_main.rpy change in this version

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Keeps crashing at the scene between the clothes shop girl and Fiona in the dressing room and i can't get past it to do several of the girls routes it even does it in scene viewing

Last edited:

elmodart

Jan 1, 2018
my harddrive crashed and i lost all my games ....
can someone share a save file pls newer then from 9.2 would be great thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm actually wondering if there will ever be another in-game walkthrough. PDFs are more tedious, just from having to swap back and forth between the game screen and the PDF screen, plus with as many different routes and choices as this game has, it just seems like a clusterfuck. Maybe it's just me, but I guess I got so used to having the in-game walkthrough where I could just click on the desired girl and get a hint of what to do next, a regular PDF would confuse me and/or take up more time.

Reactions: elmodart

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
Can anyone share how to download?
MEGA 4gb limit per ip
Never in my life did a mixdrop download faster than 200kb/s

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Every content with Eve is a disappointment. From bad angles and now its a nice angle but sleep rape and nonconsensual

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
Now that eve's updates are out, kinda excited who patreon will choose next. Polls will be out in the few days or will she work on Skylar? Said some months back dev wanted to buy a new pc, to do some dope ass renders for sky

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes