Jun 15, 2021
Hey Guys.... Just me. It recently came to my attention that the custom / exclusive soundtrack that I labored on for about 8 months while I was with PH didn't get implemented. (My fault) I worked hard to write music that complimented the game, especially for scripted scenes. The original soundtrack was a little all over the place, but with the new soundtrack it's much more cohesive and higher quality. I hope you'll give it a try, as this took a lot of work.

Take this zip file and unzip it into \game\audio\music and when it asks to over write, say yes:

And then launch your game and enjoy the way we originally intended.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you kidding? This is one of the hardest of the well made sandbox games to play completely without a walkthrough. It's just too easy to miss a TON of content without some kind of guide w
unless wants to support dev then only tips are on phone. can always visit on places to see if something new triggers.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Does anyone know when 14.1 will be released?

Edit: Ok, I just read that it will probably not be released in june...

Last edited:

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
'Digital arts' location is now replaced by 'Science club' which you can find at school in the morning
I still see Digital arts and it crashes when i click on it. Haven't played this for almost a year and idk if I should start over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
'Digital arts' location is now replaced by 'Science club' which you can find at school in the morning
I still see Digital arts and it crashes when i click on it. Haven't played this for almost a year and idk if I should start over?
there's a fix posted for that, unofficial but works and will be fully fixed on next version prolly.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Ok guys, since dev is one of those dicks that thinks "Hey I want to quit this game" means "Hey, yes I want to open my browser and see your patreon page that's on every single menu screen", I edited this scrypt to just close the game instead.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes