Thordle

Feb 12, 2022
Could somebody help me. I’m stuck on Jennifer step 10 on the 13.3a walkthrough. I’ve done everything I can to try and fix it but won’t get the scene where I’m supposed to “meet a old friend”

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could somebody help me. I’m stuck on Jennifer step 10 on the 13.3a walkthrough. I’ve done everything I can to try and fix it but won’t get the scene where I’m supposed to “meet a old friend”
that could be library scene.

Thordle

Feb 12, 2022
don't have wt so enlight me whatit says exactly?

could if wants to pay for it.
Sorry. It says exactly “
10 - Meet an old 'friend'
At the Library, in the Evening, choose to 'Study Together' in the Jennifer menu
Maybe it's time to go back to the library and have another study session with Jen.
although, there's an unwanted visitor. Bah, just do what he wants to get rid of
him!” I’ve pressed study together multiple times but the scene that’s supposed to happen doesn’t happen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry. It says exactly “
10 - Meet an old 'friend'
At the Library, in the Evening, choose to 'Study Together' in the Jennifer menu
Maybe it's time to go back to the library and have another study session with Jen.
although, there's an unwanted visitor. Bah, just do what he wants to get rid of
him!” I’ve pressed study together multiple times but the scene that’s supposed to happen doesn’t happen
only meetings in library are when rosa or whatever is her name comes to town and library and mr asshole who wants to demolish that library besides "harem" gathering after saving library.

Thordle

Feb 12, 2022
only meetings in library are when rosa or whatever is her name comes to town and library and mr asshole who wants to demolish that library besides "harem" gathering after saving library.
Yea. I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to get the scene about the library demolishing. But it doesn’t come up

Thordle

Feb 12, 2022
Nevermind. I got the scene. I had to talk to Rosa. But thank you for your help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nevermind. I got the scene. I had to talk to Rosa. But thank you for your help
yea talking helps, even if person doesn't seem to be related to place (like those 2 boys in bathroom and red maiden).

Jun 15, 2021
Just redid the soundtrack. The old link is dead, I apologize:

Here is the playlist to listen to out of game. Moochie and Green haven't had time to implement all the tracks I made, so I decided to help. This soundtrack is some of my best work to date, i hope it helps you have a more enjoyable and pleasant experience. Let me know if you like it. Or even if you don't!

Here is the Music Update. You need to unzip this into /game/audio/music and tell it to overwrite the existing tracks. Let me know if you have issues.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am curious what Fiona and Miroslav had in common. Why was she having sex with him. Because certainly not out of desire.
I know with the old teacher, she wanted better grades etc... That's what she give him hj/bj. *yikes*
I don't know if it was explained in the game what the situation with Miroslav and Fiona was about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am curious what Fiona and Miroslav had in common. Why was she having sex with him. Because certainly not out of desire.
I know with the old teacher, she wanted better grades etc... That's what she give him hj/bj. *yikes*
I don't know if it was explained in the game what the situation with Miroslav and Fiona was about.
when fiona had sex with him?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
when fiona had sex with him?
We can install cameras in her dorm. And when we check the records from the camera afterward, we see scenes where she has sex with Miroslav or gives bj to an old teacher, etc.
This happens when we are not on Fiona sub/dom route yet.

Here pics from the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens even when we do not check the recordings. *yikes*

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We can install cameras in her dorm. And when we check the records from the camera afterward, we see scenes where she has sex with Miroslav or gives bj to an old teacher, etc.
This happens when we are not on Fiona sub/dom route yet.
ah, didn't have cams until she was subdued.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
hey quick question, how do i unlock the rest of risa's scene? i check the hit but it says i've reach the current content of Lina's storyline. and also im on Lina+Risa Path

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey quick question, how do i unlock the rest of risa's scene? i check the hit but it says i've reach the current content of Lina's storyline. and also im on Lina+Risa Path
risa is random but what's on this update mc has to goto school and then meet "lina" there and then things go on there.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes