SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Dev had a video teaser for her back in last September, but the link is now dead.
Found a version on Rule34video:
Thanks for your help! now i'm definetely going to play this

Apollo1337187

Mar 21, 2020
Can someone help me? Im stuck at the Monica route, i keep haging out with kevin but the task doesnt change. What should i do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, there are repeatable scenes in the game?
near all scenes are repeatable.

I might be stupid but can someone tell how/where you pay of your dept to this Liam dude? Can't seem to find him!
you can't, he comes every friday or so to collect money so you have week to sell enuf pics or work at warehouse to get money.

davv

May 13, 2017
The spot where you enter the cheat and unlock codes also has a extra button. When clicked it says something about going to patreon for extras. So what is here is a standard/public version.
Thanks for the tip but in the versions prior to 0.13.3b they uploaded the extra version would there be the possibility or definitely to the Patreon one.

Reactions: jdw6

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone be bothered to upload a proper save file from the last version?

I still get errors when visiting Bathroom, Headmistress's Office and some other locations, always hoped a new game version would solve this, but somehow they don't. Can't progress like this :/

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.14.1 with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Can someone be bothered to upload a proper save file from the last version?

I still get errors when visiting Bathroom, Headmistress's Office and some other locations, always hoped a new game version would solve this, but somehow they don't. Can't progress like this :/
What errors? Send a screenshot of the bug or your save

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes