Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally a new update!
Can someone tell me if in this update we can raise in some other way the RM girls? Or we need to mod the script again? just to understand, because at last i know if i have to do it or not. I am just bored to wait and see if in the good path we can have all the potential girls/women in this game without do bad things or sell MC's sister, bacause there is no way i sell her, she is only mine XD as all the girls/women in this game XD

So can someone tell me if i need to mod or not the script to unlock the two girls in the RM path?
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
well it can change relationships, but yeah no clue what and if any changes in that department, those saves there is the last i have played this game

but in general if you just want to see sakura and those extras in rm just use

mc_rm_success = 2 - ppl told it was enough

but if you want to see corruption paths with main girls, use the saves linked there , i was once bored when back then lain decided to cockblock us with her mod behind paywall and even before that her afk time and made whole 2nd corruption route

here have extracted latest game and used latest mod, you got some options for rm paths there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well sure let me see
and up to that point got - you set 2 and should have extra girls there
View attachment 1753720
if you want to keep separate path got also saves where have dropped all in rm up to 12.2
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-13-3b-moochie.25264/post-7128686

here got rest of the variables
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and also check the universal cheat mod , i know dud made some changes to it added some ppl, might be easy choice to do via that.
Hi sorry to ask this... as you can see i do not bring any girls to the RM.
So i open the script and change there the two variable as you say...
I put:
mc_rm_success = 2
mc_rm_prog = 2

But when i go to the RM nothing happen... if i use pick a girls, nothing. If i click on photo, nothing.
Do i do something wrong? Do i need to add some other things?
Thank you
Thank you

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this... as you can see i do not bring any girls to the RM.
So i open the script and change there the two variable as you say...
I put:
mc_rm_success = 2
mc_rm_prog = 2

But when i go to the RM nothing happen... if i use pick a girls, nothing. If i click on photo, nothing.
Do i do something wrong? Do i need to add some other things?
Thank you
Thank you
well back then only 1 the success one they said it was enough , rest have just checked the changes that are on my 2 paths, tho i dont know if they have made any changes after.
i havent played this game yet since that time, now over a year so cant help you there much

test universal cheat if its anything in it for that and also you got mod again those days
and as i understand they added internal wt (copy paste wt mod) check also there if there are any hints

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
well back then only 1 the success one they said it was enough , rest have just checked the changes that are on my 2 paths, tho i dont know if they have made any changes after.
i havent played this game yet since that time, now over a year so cant help you there much
test universal cheat if its anything in it for that and also you got mod again those days
also as i understand they added internal wt (copy paste wt mod) check also there if there are any hints
Perhpas i need to advance Sakura quest... i am only at step 3 with her. Try to continue and see if the two variable work.
Anyway thank you in case i just put again 0 to both... really so stupid that someone add girls but only if you are evil...
Thank you

Reactions: micmitja
Sep 21, 2017
Photo Hunt [v0.14.1] [Moochie] crunched

Info: Inc is already activated/unlocked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,09 GB / 1,21 GB - PhotoHunt-0.14.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,19 GB - PhotoHunt-0.14.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
dead links....all three. clicked all links this is what i see...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drake22022 and "CJ"
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes