Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Photo Hunt [v0.14.1] [Moochie] crunched

Info: Inc is already activated/unlocked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,09 GB / 1,21 GB - PhotoHunt-0.14.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,19 GB - PhotoHunt-0.14.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Extra content included?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
^^This if you weren't using the "patch" laim can become Eve's boyfriend, but even under that i wouldn't say the mc is getting "cucked" for 1, for that to happen MC had to let laim become her boyfriend and 2, if you let it happen shes no long an LI for the MC nor a sexually partner she's just a girl having a relationship with her boyfriend (i never taken that route and have no clue how or if its been changed in the last few years)
But that would have literally nothing to do with cuckold because, just like you wrote, the MC would show absolutely 0 interest in her. The cucking is when the MC fucks Alice and her HUSBAND watches aka her husband gets cucked, if the MC would get cucked you can bet that the thread would've burned until the NTR tag would stand up there. ;)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
But that would have literally nothing to do with cuckold because, just like you wrote, the MC would show absolutely 0 interest in her. The cucking is when the MC fucks Alice and her HUSBAND watches aka her husband gets cucked, if the MC would get cucked you can bet that the thread would've burned until the NTR tag would stand up there. ;)

thats our point.. MC never gets cucked only does the cucking and any example poeple brough up of the MC getting cucked is just grasping at straws

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
thats our point.. MC never gets cucked only does the cucking and any example poeple brough up of the MC getting cucked is just grasping at straws
Some people always have to bring that shit up even if nothing even remotely hints at it in a game. That is almost a given here on F95 zone.

Reactions: XXXagent

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Some people always have to bring that shit up even if nothing even remotely hints at it in a game. That is almost a given here on F95 zone.
i'm aware (been here a tad longer then you Lol high five 2018 pals! Lol) but its always good to try and nip it in the butt before it "blows" up with tons of others joining in otherwise we'd have 50+ pages of complaing about something thats not there Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

max9711

Jul 20, 2019
Im new to this game. so anyone can tell me about the update cycle for this game? as i really like this one and want to support. Any other information will also be greatly appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea for those even sharing is getting cucked even if that's 3some and at worst it's that if li looks other guy it's ntr.

Im new to this game. so anyone can tell me about the update cycle for this game? as i really like this one and want to support. Any other information will also be greatly appreciated.
every couple months.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus
Jan 30, 2020

Hey guys! As you all know, v0.15 will be about Rachel and it's gonna be split in multiple updates.
The issue here is that we don't want you to wait as much time as you did for the previous update, but we also have a lot of content to produce for these updates. Moreover, there was a hundred of images needed to be remade (most of them with Rachel. As you may have noticed, Rachel got really pretty lately, didn't she?

So we gotta update her old scenes. I already made a bunch of rerenders and, although, I've been working like crazy on them, it took me a while and I lost some precious time (I even had to stop working on what was supposed to be the final event for v0.15.1!).

So, what do you think if we release the update in one month? There won't be any Rachel's side activities continuation, but at least it gives you some main story scenes (with a good ending ), you'll see some more scenes with Chan Mi based on your choice at the end of the last scene with her and, finally, as we pushed Rachel's main story a bit further, we can also continue Kira's main story.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's main story continuation
  • Kira's main story continuation
  • Rachel and Kelly scene
  • Chan Mi continuation
  • New Evelyn's message
  • New images for Rule34
  • 265 images, 6 animations, 157 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)

Aug 29, 2020
Hello it is the first time I play this game I just want to ask how do I earn charisma points, I have no idea how to earn those points if you can help me thanks

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is Rachel corrupt path better than the love path? and what the difference between them? does Rachel have sex with MC in the love path? and in corrupt path does Rachel ever finds out about mc identity or probably in future updates? Also for Monica in the love path is she open to do other thing with the other girls or is it in the corrupt path?

Sorry for asking many questions is because I am barely starting the game and just want to know which Rachel and Monica path has more content or is better.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes