varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Without a doubt one of the best games out there. All the girls are spectacular, but I love Jennifer, she is perfect (Even though she doesn't have many boobs, I am a lover of busty girls lol). Keep it up dev, photo hunt is one of the games for which I'm always on the lookout for any new updates, it never disappoints

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do you get fiona to sleeping grace??
well 1st she (f) needs to catch-up mc and g in infirmary and after her (f) begging mc can either agree or disagree and if agreed then on next napping guard she (f) can be called there and then she (f) starts fooling with her (g) and if mc allows it to go on all the way then he starts fucking her (f) while she (f) is on top of her (g) and there's bit more. that's at least on mc dom path.

Wait so how long do you think we'll have to wait for the continuation of Grace's story? I remember deciding to put this off until an update for that character came out but I can't even remember how long ago that was. It has to have been at least a year since I last played the latest update. I don't really follow this game too much except for a few characters.
well mc started napping guard duty on .13 (i think) and grace was introduced earlier so no full episode continuation until much much later (there's fiona, sister, mommy, jen and lina/risa before grace) but there will prolly be some minor continuations on next updates.

earlier i have said that no wt-mod needed but after this update i gotta say that i was wrong since phone said end of grace content but dev wt said goto villa and do various things there.

Reactions: soprano31

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
well 1st she (f) needs to catch-up mc and g in infirmary and after her (f) begging mc can either agree or disagree and if agreed then on next napping guard she (f) can be called there and then she (f) starts fooling with her (g) and if mc allows it to go on all the way then he starts fucking her (f) while she (f) is on top of her (g) and there's bit more. that's at least on mc dom path.

well mc started napping guard duty on .13 (i think) and grace was introduced earlier so no full episode continuation until much much later (there's fiona, sister, mommy, jen and lina/risa before grace) but there will prolly be some minor continuations on next updates.

earlier i have said that no wt-mod needed but after this update i gotta say that i was wrong since phone said end of grace content but dev wt said goto villa and do various things there.
Damn that's kind of a bummer. Also yea, I used the wt mod because there's just too much to just click around aimlessly.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was thinking that it was young sakura but thought that she looks too young.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
that guy could been grace's dad.
maybe,he talks about project development and before he became mayor he was in project development but at the same time i don't think he has anything to do with the red maiden that's more for talya

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Not sure. It seems more like Sakura and Thalia both have some kind of relation to her "master" and Grace's dad is just their target or something. There's that one scene where Thalia (supposedly based off context clues) is talking to Sakura in the temple about working to get rid the staff around the mansion in order to move some kind of plot along concerning the mayor but not like he was in on it. More like Thalia is trying to use him as a puppet for some bigger, implied goal.
Also, I agree that that's Sakura in the flashback/dream. We know her real name is Rachel, she has a kid who's adult age, and the flashback's time period looked like it was at least 2 to 3 decades ago (depending on the current time period for the game's setting). It just all kind of fits together too well for that not to be her. Even if June is just some kid Rachel took in and not actually her birth mother (I can't tell because it seems like every other character has dyed hair and/or freckles), it would be just so completely confusing to have three different characters all named Rachel unless it's somehow tied together in some convoluted way, a really bad red herring, or the dev just felt like naming another character "Rachel" for some odd reason when anything else could've been ok.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm not sure who it was and i think it was her first master who is dead. Sakura said she could become great maid, maybe she became maid but in more sexual meaning cause Sakura was blackmailed like Mc's sister. Sakura said once they have "special insurance" to blackmail maidens, someone could use it to blackmail Sakura in past.
Also she was trying to use fake Japanese accent back then: IMG_20220909_231221.jpg

Oct 17, 2019
Using Shawns mod, my progress with Melanie is stuck on step 6 of the walkthrough - says to go to RM in the morning, but she's never there, I've tried all other options to trigger something, but no joy. Is this going to be a later update?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Using Shawns mod, my progress with Melanie is stuck on step 6 of the walkthrough - says to go to RM in the morning, but she's never there, I've tried all other options to trigger something, but no joy. Is this going to be a later update?
I never used any mod and i've met Melanie in RM at weekend during Monica blackmail route in original game. Have you tried to visit RM at weekend?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It's Zendaya (Kira's Partner) or someone else?
I'm waay behind with this game. Going to have to restart just to understand who is who.

BUT.... I got bored and tried to find the pic.
The pic was taken in the cafe where Rachel has a gymnastic battle with the waitress. Looks like that may be the waitress's hair on the right side.

It is looking like Zendaya is Bunny. In images>loc>loc21 Bunny's pics are named rm_zend. Kira also has one (poor quality) pic of her from behind

There is one pic of your girl in images>loc>loc41. She has a bat and facing off with Skylar, who had a sword.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm waay behind with this game. Going to have to restart just to understand who is who.

BUT.... I got bored and tried to find the pic.
The pic was taken in the cafe where Rachel has a gymnastic battle with the waitress. Looks like that may be the waitress's hair on the right side.

It is looking like Zendaya is Bunny. In images>loc>loc21 Bunny's pics are named rm_zend. Kira also has one (poor quality) pic of her from behind

There is one pic of your girl in images>loc>loc41. She has a bat and facing off with Skylar, who had a sword.
I've never thought that cosplayer girl with bat could be girl in teaser :unsure:
Thanks!
Probably Bunny is Zendaya, but i've seen so many plot twists in Photo Hunt already to know you can't be sure about anything;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hallo everybody, maybe someting are wrong in monica's path?:cry::cry::cry::cry:
nothing wrong, if love/lust path then mc can spend time with her at school in her office and also ask her to model for jen, go to jogging with mc, go on dates with her (after has unlocked scouts where kevin is dropped), mc can do various things with her at her home, etc. what phone tips say?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes