asawin18

May 1, 2018
Gallery Unlock: go the game directory and you will see a file called "gallery_main.rpy" open that in notepad or other similar programs, look for this code. It's not far down and has 3 lines of russian above it, starts on line 48.
Code:
if char_id not in persistent.gallery:
            return False
        if ev_id not in persistent.gallery[char_id]:
            return False
        return True
Change the "False" text into "True" next time you start up the game the gallery will be unlocked.
This trick not work for v0-14-1 anymore can you help me please, I have no time to play by myself.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Long time since I played, can't remember what to do with the spycam need to spy on tom twice and catch Rachel stealing but do not know how. Anyone that can help?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This trick not work for v0-14-1 anymore can you help me please, I have no time to play by myself.
It still works, you've done it wrong. Re-extract the game for clean files and follow the instructions carefully. The only time this will stop working is if there are changes to the code that handles the gallery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Long time since I played, can't remember what to do with the spycam need to spy on tom twice and catch Rachel stealing but do not know how. Anyone that can help?
install those on mommy's bedroom, fiona's dorm room and monica's bedroom.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how can u get the scene in skylar screenshot? the last one...i didn'ìt had a chance to see it and nothing much sexual with her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody have the v0.14.1 Mac version and can share it? Thx
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

how can u get the scene in skylar screenshot? the last one...i didn'ìt had a chance to see it and nothing much sexual with her
what scene?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
oh...uhm didsn't get and in played all the content available...which are not so much for skylar tbh...
Looking at the PDF WT from OP (13.3 version) says her content is dependent on the other girls. There was 7 events up to that point with the sample pic from event 5. Needed to blackmail Monica or hang with Kevin 3 times.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes