Jan 30, 2020

Yo!

At the moment, we are busy writing dialogues and are just starting to insert new content into the game. I'm finishing up the last scenes and moving on to work on the next update soon.
There are still a few weeks of work ahead, ideally the update should be released in the first week of October.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's main story continuation
  • Kira's main story continuation
  • Rachel and Kelly scene
  • Chan Mi continuation
  • New Evelyn's message
  • New images for Rule34
  • 286 images, 7 animations, 179 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)

jimo54

Mar 20, 2018
I've tried for longer than I care to admit to get the Alice drugs scenes. The previous tips in this thread have been unhelpful. Other than everything, what else am I doing wrong?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Rachel is cool if this means there is continuation of her corruption route.
The bully chick i have no particular interest in.
And Kira...... Banging body, kinda cool attitude and story... But will we ever be able to fuck the lesbian out of her? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Lina romance route means you can do naughty stuff only with Lina, Lina+Risa route means Lina thinks you are in relationship with her but you like Risa more and you will choice Risa. At future consequences about choice will be more visible.
I have hope Devs will give us third route: Lina+Risa+Mc threesome, but dunno if it ever happen :HideThePain:
Wait thats kinda sad if i pick Lina+Risa route, i'll end up with Risa in the end.
Agree to i wish Harem path for Lina+ Risa route

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Rachel is cool if this means there is continuation of her corruption route.
The bully chick i have no particular interest in.
And Kira...... Banging body, kinda cool attitude and story... But will we ever be able to fuck the lesbian out of her? :D
Continuation of corruption route for Rachel could mean MC would become one of her masters, one of few, are you ready for this?:unsure:
Chan Mi could be sold to RM to save Rachel in future or to become even more close to Sakura.
Kira probably will get two routes like others, Kira+Mc and Kira+Evelyn+MC, i'm wating to bang Kira in threesome with Mommy :KEK:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Continuation of corruption route for Rachel could mean MC would become one of her masters, one of few, are you ready for this?:unsure:
Chan Mi could be sold to RM to save Rachel in future or to become even more close to Sakura.
Kira probably will get two routes like others, Kira+Mc and Kira+Evelyn+MC, i'm wating to bang Kira in threesome with Mommy :KEK:
Chan-Mi exchange for Rachel. Works for me, i can save rachel and get revenge for Chan-Mi's bullying.

• Thinking Face

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Selling Chan-Mi as revenge could work...
I've already sold Monica, Alice, Quinn and i'm planning to sell Chan Mi and Iris at future, everything to save Rachel ;) :HideThePain:
Weirdly enough I rather have Rachel at RM than Alice. Alice is way too hot to keep caged there, I rather she have more scenes at the house or with William. But that's just me :D

Rakrakrak100

Sep 17, 2022
download again, use a download manager like JDownloader to make sure you are downloading the right file and not some malware.

What is the size of your downloaded file?
I was using the game core browser and everything was just fine.
In the last few days I receive the following message:
1663575466033.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no trouble picking some major choices but this one got me thinking half an hour to decide which to pick.
don't remember that choice so must be from wt-mod, on my play risa is submissive.

won't happen (in rl or in game) but she fucks mc at least once so far so she's at least partially bi.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I have no trouble picking some major choices but this one got me thinking half an hour to decide which to pick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why lina alone,when you can have two asian beauties?(as long as they don't know about each other)and okay,no threesome with both,but in the future a threesome with rachel and lina ;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
why lina alone,when you can have two asian beauties?(as long as they don't know about each other)and okay,no threesome with both,but in the future a threesome with rachel and lina ;)
Let's keep in mind that the one of that Asian beauties can brake your neck if she find out you cheated on her :KEK: IMG_20220919_130610.jpg
Since Lina does not mind sharing mc with Rachel i'm also expecting threesome:love:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was using the game core browser and everything was just fine.
In the last few days I receive the following message:
View attachment 2052133
As I said, download using a download manager, then check the file size.
Or you check your game core browsers log, because this messagee means exactly nada/zip/nothing. In that screen shot we don't even see what download site you used. Without information, no one can come up with a solution.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Let's keep in mind that the one of that Asian beauties can brake your neck if she find out you cheated on her :KEK: View attachment 2052383
Since Lina does not mind sharing mc with Rachel i'm also expecting threesome:love:
It's such a shame! Lina breaking mc's neck could become one of bad endings, aside of throwing mc out of school and getting beated-up by Liam :KEK:
lina that the mc breaks his neck,while fiona breaks his bones,also a good bad ending!! :devilish:
:devilish:

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes