asawin18

May 1, 2018
It still works, you've done it wrong. Re-extract the game for clean files and follow the instructions carefully. The only time this will stop working is if there are changes to the code that handles the gallery.
Thank you for answer and sorry I didn't reply before I'm very busy. Anyway I go back to try it again and it still not work for me. Here I check v.0.13.4 it works as always before and back to 0.14.1 I do the same change 2 false turn to true but not working. I don't know that in red square may impact or not, I never seen it before and try to delete it and it's not work as before.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
good trio to die?grace that fiona orally gratifies,while fiona orally gratifies skylar,while mc takes skylar from behind. :devilish:(skylar may also get more story;))
Great idea! But wait..
Three girls+mc counts as foursome:KEK:
When Lina find out it will be Foursome of death more than foursome of love.
Skylar deserve more plot, she is the most unappreciated character in whole game:HideThePain:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Great idea! But wait..
Three girls+mc counts as foursome:KEK:
When Lina find out it will be Foursome of death more than foursome of love.
Skylar deserve more plot, she is the most unappreciated character in whole game:HideThePain:
you are absolutely right,i love her geek,always optimistic,living in her own world. :love:

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you for answer and sorry I didn't reply before I'm very busy. Anyway I go back to try it again and it still not work for me. Here I check v.0.13.4 it works as always before and back to 0.14.1 I do the same change 2 false turn to true but not working. I don't know that in red square may impact or not, I never seen it before and try to delete it and it's not work as before.
The "if gal_unlock14" seems to be a new bit of code, leave it as is.
The only bits of code I touched were the two "False" lines and making them "True".
Before After
1663680127855.png
If anything is still going wrong the only thing I can think of is maybe you are trying to edit the code with the game open. If that's the case, close the game and the code, reopen the code, edit and save the file(CTRL+S by default) then run the game.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Wonder if we will ever have access to Monica's house on blackmail route. Could throw a slumber party or two there :D

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Dunno if ever Monica will agree but if yes it will be so fast to clean up before Kevin return from scout camp:unsure:
Monica would like to stay safe and don't hurt Kevin.

Kevin did not appear in Monica RM route, while we seek scout camp for him in romance route....
I remember when someone posted fanart and baited people on discord about Kevin being deflowered by Monica in RM route:KEK:
It was best bait ever!
yes,i know,it will never happen on the dominant route,i never play the love route with monica. and as you say,it would be good if we could make her so depraved to have sex with kevin,or maybe adrien and bobby at the same time.;)

• Haha

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I remember when someone posted fanart and baited people on discord about Kevin being deflowered by Monica in RM route:KEK:
Shagging Monica behind Kevin in the living room was my favorite scene on love route. There is just something really hot about moms letting people screw them while their son/daughter is in the house as well, maybe i'm just sick i dunno :D

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Shagging Monica behind Kevin in the living room was my favorite scene on love route. There is just something really hot about moms letting people screw them while their son/daughter is in the house as well, maybe i'm just sick i dunno :D
you're not sick,everyone is depraved,only most are hypocritical about it,and they don't show it. :)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Skylar deserve more plot, she is the most unappreciated character in whole game
***Puts on conspiracy tinfoil hat***

I think she is a key player in main arc. Models vs Maidens Also, she more than human. Even though it is played off as her being crazy. She seems to be aiding you along your path.

I've re-restarted (again) and noticed a few things...

1. She is the first girl you see besides fam. When getting the camera, she is behind you.
2. In the WT she is the only one whos steps are >1 (0.1, 0.2, 0.3... instead of 1, 2, 3...) so we have even made it to step 1. For now she just seems to be helping you with the other girls by showing up at random time.
3. One of her steps is a dream. But next day she talks about the dream as if she was there.
- This made me think she some sort of Freddy Kueger dreamwalker. Maybe showing us stuff in the other dream we have.

4. Scott (Think talking about school) Says something about there are no Saints at the school, except maybe one. She could be our little angel. It would be a reason she attached herself to Fiona. The one that needed the most saving.

5. Scott (again) with the mask. It just magically appeared in a shipment to the point of him looking around to see if anyone was around. Making it seem it wasn't in the box at first.
6. Mask has her picture. Think this is more hinting toward someone tagging girls in photos to be candidates for the RM
7. Hacking When you needed to get into Rach laptop, she was in the science lab making a ruckus to get you to come inside.
8. She had a chat with a dog. Saying it is hard to pretend to be human.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I've finished whole game again and i've bought all pictures from Mc's pc and this picture keeps me curious: View attachment 2055084
Blackmailing slut pregnant with mc's dad is RM maiden, it can mean Harry is connected to RM (like Roberts) or just he is client like Mc :unsure:
my guess,she works at the red maiden,but works as a prostitute,and is now trying to blackmail mc's dad when she got pregnant with him.i don't think he would stoop to the red maiden.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Was is his job? I forget if it says. I think he and Miroslav are recruiters for the RM. Adrian and Robert are scouts. I think he sent MC as an "in" to get access to Evelyn and the modeling agency.

Harry (mc's dad) was jobless or his job was secret, mc once said he can not recall if his dad ever worked:KEK:
Adrian was talking about Iris skills and better usage for them, yes i think Adrian is recruter.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Was is his job? I forget if it says. I think he and Miroslav are recruiters for the RM. Adrian and Robert are scouts. I think he sent MC as an "in" to get access to Evelyn and the modeling agency.

i think adrian is robert's grandson,miroslav,pretends to be rachel's boyfriend,gets keys from fiona ,his role?? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes