Feb 23, 2019
they don't decide on content,
every story, every kink/tag/route is on the dev team
patrons just decide on who dev team will focus next update, instead of dev team doing this decision
list of characters changes each time, depending on how much their content is developed or when was their last update
when will be the next vote for the next girl?

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
when will be the next vote for the next girl?
vote is for high-tier patrons, and i ain't one, so i'm not sure nor know
what i do know, voting on 0.15 girl started around start of 0.14 development and ended some time later
but, again, i don't know for sure as i never really cared enough to learn about this stuff
what happens happens

paula789

May 2, 2017
Whenever I'm going to purchase the golf outfit, it says that it's pretty expensive and I should know what it's used for. How to purchase the golf outfit. Can anybody help?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Whenever I'm going to purchase the golf outfit, it says that it's pretty expensive and I should know what it's used for. How to purchase the golf outfit. Can anybody help?
After all "teasing Harry" events you can buy it.
Golf outfit is for Evelyn golf double date events, when mc's father will return and she wants to show him what he lost.
Mc's date is Ev and Harry's date is young girl.

paula789

May 2, 2017
After all "teasing Harry" events you can buy it.
Golf outfit is for Evelyn golf double date events, when mc's father will return and she wants to show him what he lost.
Mc's date is Ev and Harry's date is young girl.
It's about further help. The game asks for recording of scenes in MC's room during weekends. How to do that? Sin club is open.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's about further help. The game asks for recording of scenes in MC's room during weekends. How to do that? Sin club is open.
Say what? As far as I am aware you can only take recordings from three of the girls, not in your own room.
Maybe a photoshoot with sis is in order?

Can you pos the original text which asks you to do that? (in english)

paula789

May 2, 2017
Say what? As far as I am aware you can only take recordings from three of the girls, not in your own room.
Maybe a photoshoot with sis is in order?

Can you pos the original text which asks you to do that? (in english)
I have figured it out. There are only three recordings, the last one is with Evelyn.These can be done on Saturday afternoon through the laptop.

Reactions: Nemo56

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Photo Hunt v0.15.1 is available for all patrons! You can download Photo Hunt v0.15.1
Also, you can play
Changelog:
  • Rachel's main story continuation (go to Red Maiden)
  • Kira's main story continuation (unlocks once you shared enough clues with Kira and completed Rachel's first sex scene)
  • Rachel and Kelly scene (unlocks right after the last Rachel's main story scene of the update)
  • Chan Mi continuation (attend classes at school)
  • New MC's dream scene
  • A slight change in the scene where you meet Melanie in Evelyn's office on Wednesday while she's away (which could be probably turned out into a separate Melanie's scene in the future)
  • New Evelyn's message
  • You can make more money at the storehouse once you work 10 times (+more bonus money)
  • New Fiona's dorm spycams scene (unlock if you use her help in one of the new Rachel's main story scenes)
  • New images for Rule34
  • 1 achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • 341 images (+19 images from extra scene), 11 animations (+2 animations from extra scene), 210 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)
Bonus features available for higher tiers:
-Walkthrough (Lvl 2 tier)
(Lvl 3 tier)
(Lvl 4 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
Be sure to check other bonuses!
As always, thank you for your support! Right now more than ever!
And still - Fuck war! Fuck Putin!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
havent played in a while, but i thought we got rid of that little cunt long time ago, what is he doing back ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also is he showing on both paths or only rm one View attachment 2145150
This bastard looks pretty too much alive for me:unsure: miro_rach_fio_date_1-4(1).png
New update teaser. I wonder if we can get rid of him for good.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This bastard looks pretty too much alive for me:unsure: View attachment 2150732
New update teaser. I wonder if we can get rid of him for good.
So after all the shit players went thru to get rid of dud, from some updates ago added more ways to get rid of dud.
now they are best buddies or what?
Unless this is rm path (which i dont think it is) makes no sense specially after all that you did for Rachel and progress you made together after he was long gone. and now that shes your gf she jumps in to his bed again and dud is calm about it. Yeah this will bring love to game for sure.
My guess is they need more dicks for RM path and hes one of em, but he got no biz to do on love path beyond antagonizing players.
when players were waiting ages for Evelyn to progress, they made her slut (should say whore since shes in for the money) and Rachel got another dick. good stuff (sarcasm)

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Something was odd about that picture from the beginning and now I know what. In countries where you drive on the left side of the lane, cars have the steering wheel is on the right, while in countries where you drive right the wheel is on the left side. In that pic however they drive on the right side with the driver on the right side as well. Of course it could be an imported model, but still ...

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Something was odd about that picture from the beginning and now I know what. In countries where you drive on the left side of the lane, cars have the steering wheel is on the right, while in countries where you drive right the wheel is on the left side. In that pic however they drive on the right side with the driver on the right side as well. Of course it could be an imported model, but still ...
Maybe Moochie could not use any other model or something:unsure:
I'm more focused on what is happening on screen, Rachel is jelaous(?) and Fiona is smiling like she's having fun making Rachel angry or jelaous:LOL:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes