Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
He will become the most hated for next few updates, he tries to steal mc's precious sister:eek:
I've hated him from long time but now it's time to hate him even more.
It may be the tin foil hat theory:
I think Miroslav has recommended RM as workplace for Rachel, he probably have affairs with some whores and he is treating Rachel like toy.
That slimy bastard does not deserve Rachel.
Mc needs to get rid of Miroslav and Rachel must be rescued for all costs.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He will become the most hated for next few updates, he tries to steal mc's precious sister:eek:
I've hated him from long time but now it's time to hate him even more.
It may be the tin foil hat theory:
I think Miroslav has recommended RM as workplace for Rachel, he probably have affairs with some whores and he is treating Rachel like toy.
That slimy bastard does not deserve Rachel.
Mc needs to get rid of Miroslav and Rachel must be rescued for all costs.
havent played in a while, but i thought we got rid of that little cunt long time ago, what is he doing back ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also is he showing on both paths or only rm one thinking.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
havent played in a while, but i thought we got rid of that little cunt long time ago, what is he doing back ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also is he showing on both paths or only rm one View attachment 2145150
We are not seen him again(till next update).

It's not hard to guess he is the most hated character in next update (Rachel story continuation).
I don't know spoilers, one info about Miroslav made me think mc need to get rid of Miroslav to make Rachel his only.
Probably we will need to prove he is cheating on Rachel in love route or something.
Dunno what to expect in RM route...
It's only speculations for now and i may be wrong.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Maybe Moochie and Dev Team forgot about Skylar :KEK:
View attachment 2148442

I think they are keeping Skylar to give her bigger role aside of being just LI, like someone who save mc's family or real RM boss :KEK: ;)
Skylar route and scenes were too heavy for Moochie's old rig
Some time ago, before Ev's and Grace's updates, they updated their working station and now it's up to patrons to vote on when dev team will focus on Skylar's route
iirc, of course

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Thanks for explaination. It's great to know there is a small chance for Skylar update since pc is no problem anymore, but i was not sure about patron's influence on content:unsure:
they don't decide on content,
every story, every kink/tag/route is on the dev team
patrons just decide on who dev team will focus next update, instead of dev team doing this decision
list of characters changes each time, depending on how much their content is developed or when was their last update

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes