Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
no time to use shower or wash teeth since needs to be always banging mommy, guarding grace, banging headmaster (although 2 of her scenes involve washing), banging lina (1 scene is under shower), etc.
That means missing out on bathing daily with with sis and once in a while with mom.
What for mc need to bath with Evelyn and Rachel if he can wash himself in pool once per week, his family saves money and water:KEK:
(Lina pool date events)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do encounter this event? By asking out Lina to pool date.
Monica appearing on pool depends on her route. Romance Monica appears on pool for some love, while Corrupted Monica does not appear at pool.
yea if is on romance path then she appears there.

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I hope Kira's corruption path involves the player talking her into going undercover into the RM, and then we slowly break her until she becomes just one of the whores :devilish:

Reactions: chenerba

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
her staying in rm until it gets closed and then maybe becoming street whore.
Why are you so negative?
I think Rachel will become next fake accent receptionist with higher postition in whorehouse like Sakura :unsure:

I'm wonder if ever we see Skylar update, she does not appeared as love interest yet. I know Fiona could kill mc if he touch Skylar, but man can dream;) f95_banner_2-2.png

VRX2520

Jul 7, 2021
no time to use shower or wash teeth since needs to be always banging mommy, guarding grace, banging headmaster (although 2 of her scenes involve washing), banging lina (1 scene is under shower), etc.
Makes me a bit worried about the author.

kpotopes

Feb 13, 2019

Hey there! No worries, we are working ;) The update is coming next week. In the meantime, I already got 143 images and 6 animations for v0.15.2.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's main story continuation
  • Kira's main story continuation
  • Rachel and Kelly scene (unlocks right after the last Rachel's main story scene of the update)
  • Chan Mi continuation
  • New MC's dream scene
  • A slight change in the scene where you meet Melanie in Evelyn's office on Wednesday while she's away (which could be probably turned out into a separate Melanie's scene in the future)
  • New Evelyn's message
  • You can make more money at the storehouse once you work 10 times (+more bonus money)
  • New Fiona's dorm spycams scene (unlocks if you use her help in one of the new Rachel's main story scenes)
  • New images for Rule34
  • 1 achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • 341 images (+19 images from extra scene), 11 animations (+2 animations from extra scene), 210 rerenders (Rachel's cafe activities, Rachel's activities at home (morning, evening, night), Monica's jogging scenes, taking a special picture for Jennifer at the park)
"Next week"

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes