y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Okay, all this time my character's Charisma has been pretty low, despite Achievement perks, etc., and I couldn't figure out a way to improve it, and NOW I find out the secret is to hang out with the two little twerps I've been deliberately AVOIDING the entire game?! ::headdesk:: Well, at least now I know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, all this time my character's Charisma has been pretty low, despite Achievement perks, etc., and I couldn't figure out a way to improve it, and NOW I find out the secret is to hang out with the two little twerps I've been deliberately AVOIDING the entire game?! ::headdesk:: Well, at least now I know.
lol, actually selling pics of sis, mommy, etc for them but hanging helps too.

Reactions: chenerba

Anime_Anon

Apr 30, 2020
Here are my models. Have fun!:sneaky:
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).
Mega
the link for your mega is not working and trying to find the skin builder assets for Grace and the download I got didn't have graces skin builder's skins

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
well there are best friends too.
No, everyone is related, most people are adopted

You know what I mean. Of course I also enjoy games and VNs without any incest in them. It's about the patch that reverts the changed relationships. As long as these silly replacements are removed, I'm happy. (my best childhood friend living with me in my landladys house for the past 20 years)

Have you ever seen Proud Father without patch? That's just ... hillarious, so say the very least. "Rooooooommiiiieeee"

Reactions: Boobs Lover

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Photo Hunt made many guys 3d simps :KEK:
Still, we can say we're coming here for interesting plot instead of cute girls;)

i can see you're real connoisseur, so i want to know who you would choose between Fiona without tatoos and Skylar? View attachment 2107665
skylar of course,and fiona without tattoos,you can't!!
go straight back to the tattoo artist,come risa,
you deserve a few too!!
oh,what a beautiful sight,those two beautiful looks and two full beautiful asses to drown in :love: :love: new_tattoo__photo_hunt_art__142_by_mooch1e_df58ceg-pre.jpg

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
skylar of course,and fiona without tattoos,you can't!!
go straight back to the tattoo artist,come risa,
you deserve a few too!!
oh,what a beautiful sight,those two beautiful looks and two full beautiful asses to drown in :love: :love: View attachment 2108004
You could not choose between them, they just disappeared like my comment :unsure:

Maybe those are fake tatoos, if grandpa find out he will give miss perfect good lesson, he will spank her like Lina at past:KEK:
Lina should snitch on Risa.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes