pds72

Sep 25, 2019
There is a chance Skylar father is....
This was my first thought. That maybe he tested early batches on her and that why she seems a bit off. Or maybe she got a hold of one that is used at the RM to make the girls more compliant. She would use this on MC then go to him at night giving them "dreams" The dreams seemed to be in between reality and dreaming. But that is a bit crazy. There one image we have of him, he looks like someone familiar with a meth lab. But can just rule that as how the MC imagines how he looks. As it was just a mental image when talking about Skyler and where she lives.

So more likely he's just a boiler tech. Possibly a blacksmith and made "Doombringer" her sword Skylar carries around. Either way, he may work for the baddies, but he is one of the good guys. Else Sky would be sad and we don't want that.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
i really hope not,i really want revenge for what he did to fiona. and no skylar?take everything from me,all my possessions,but not the lovely skylar. :cry:
*Tin foil hat mode activated*
What if Skylar's father is producing/helping to produce drugs and Skylar behaviour is caused by haze she snored? :unsure:

Someone is doing something secretly in abandoned hospital and does not want to let anyone find out, maybe its Walter White;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
this is a beautiful sight!! oh fiona,what are you doing to me,you really are the perfect girl,a godsend on earth!! :love: :love:
View attachment 2091555
Fiona's logic is weird, she send message like "my asshole belongs to you". IMG_20221010_061739.jpg and later she is surprised mc would want to use her hole :oops: :KEK:

That was unexpected and awesome scene, there is still chance Fiona would like to have fun with Grace in much bolder way;)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Fiona's logic is weird, she send message like "my asshole belongs to you". View attachment 2092318 and later she is surprised mc would want to use her hole :oops: :KEK:

That was unexpected and awesome scene, there is still chance Fiona would like to have fun with Grace in much bolder way;)
well,that's the teasing thing she's doing,like"oh i know you want it,come on" and if we don't stop her she'll definitely go on having fun with grace, oh'that's why i love her so much :love:, she knows no boundaries,but at the same time we must see that grace does not wake up. and look at that face, behind all those tattoos and the rebellious,hides an innocent broken person begging to be rescued. oh,give me the rebellious broken devils then the eternal naive virgins!!:love::love:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
well,that's the teasing thing she's doing,like"oh i know you want it,come on" and if we don't stop her she'll definitely go on having fun with grace, oh'that's why i love her so much :love:, she knows no boundaries,but at the same time we must see that grace does not wake up. and look at that face, behind all those tattoos and the rebellious,hides an innocent broken person begging to be rescued. oh,give me the rebellious broken devils then the eternal naive virgins!!:love::love:
I may be blind but i can't see "innocent broken person begging to be rescued".
IMG_20221010_122148.png
i see lost girl who is saying : take care of me and my needs if you dare:KEK:;)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I may be blind but i can't see "innocent broken person begging to be rescued".
View attachment 2092561
i see lost girl who is saying : take care of me and my needs if you dare:KEK:;)
oh yes,that's the devil in her,that's her protection and weapon against the rest of the world. as scott also said,she know right away that her body and her sex appeal is her weapon that she uses against the men and women. and oh yes,she has her needs,but behind all this is a sweet girl with all her good and freaky sides. :love:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
wow,definately not!! look at those eyes and that look,"oh i want it,but how huge it is, it crushes my body and pussy,,oh how i crave it!" once he finished with her she is certainly not an angel anymore, but ready to be broken even more and to summon the devil in her.:devilish:
Maybe better do not brake Grace too much..
Maniacs on discord asked once "when Grace and Fiona will appear in RM?" :FacePalm:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Maybe better do not brake Grace too much..
Maniacs on discord asked once "when Grace and Fiona will appear in RM?" :FacePalm:
well,you always have perverts who never get enough, then you might as well say jennifer and lina in the red maiden. come on,grace?the mayor's daughter,oksana kill you and you'll get everyone against you. and fiona?she's only from the mc and needs to be protected from all those other perverts.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
well,you always have perverts who never get enough, then you might as well say jennifer and lina in the red maiden. come on,grace?the mayor's daughter,oksana kill you and you'll get everyone against you. and fiona?she's only from the mc and needs to be protected from all those other perverts.
Lina in RM? :eek: Heresy! The same heresy when perverts wanted to put Skylar to RM six months ago.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes